Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Anuice - a very useful tool
  • didymusdidymus
    I was experiencing a little soreness in my rectum - was not sure if it was from overuse or from early hemorrhoids.
    Anyway this device uses Cryotherapy and is very easy to use - particularly for an Aneros user.  Not only has it provided the relief I wanted but it is actually mildly pleasurable. It is a little pricy at $40 but I feel I am getting my money's worth as the soreness is gone - I will continue to use it prophylactically - it is recommended to use it several times a day for 8 minutes.  The device has to be placed in the freezer (in its own container) for and they recommend keeping it there all the time.
    I found it on Amazon - read all the reviews before spending your money
  • isvaraisvara
    @didymus, would a frozen SGX or Tempo have the same effect. There was a post once on someone doing this for effects?
  • didymusdidymus
    I don't know, I will try it with my Progasm and let you know- my concern is not knowing the effect of of the frozen Progasm on the prostate. The anuice has a short insert, about 2 inches so it only is in contact with the anal canal. Also the device contains a fluid which retains the cold for a longer period
    If you try please post your experience
  • isvaraisvara
    @didymus, Progasm may be a bit long. One review said it has reduced his enlarged prostate. Tempo partially inserted would end up around the sphincters. Sounds a bit like the "cold" pack sport therapy.
    So far just using an Aneros regularly has diminished my 'rrhoids, but I generally use smaller tools.