Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Anal Orgasm
  • awired50awired50
    Do prostate orgasms like with the Aneros happen during anal sex between guys? Pegging? 
  • awired50awired50
    I am shocked..130 views and no one responded. It is ok with me if you are gay. I am not . I don't judge.
  • @awired50

I have prostate orgasms from my Progasm, Progasm Jr, and from my Njoy stuff. I cannot speak on pegging;
    although I'm in the process of trying to get my GF to peg me. In my opinion (I'm a strict vagitarian), if a man is not capable of having a prostate orgasm with an Aneros, he probably will not have one. Of course there may be a few exceptions.
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    awired50 said:

Do prostate orgasms like with the Aneros happen during anal sex between guys? Pegging? 

I've had one from being rimmed!

TG
  • @ThemeGasm

How long was the rimmer's tongue? :D
  • BunkBunk
    awired50 said:

I've often wondered this. I'm gonna put my head on the block and say yes, if the right bit is being contacted then why not (probably doggy style would do it). I'm surprised none of our gay members has confirmed it though.
  • CanacanCanacan
    Did some pegging in the past years. But I can no more because we parted. Never got an orgasm but was awesome anyway. At the time, anal orgasm felt undoubtedly possible (maybe with more practice, we didn't get a lot as she was less into it than me). Now I have so much in the way of confirmation there is even less doubt. So, as I can't confirm from first hand experience my lucky guess would be : given the right partner then, yes.
  • awired50awired50
    Thanks for the responses !
  • darwindarwin
    @Theme_Gasm

that is awesome.  was that before or after rewiring?

that, to me, is the big question:  do guys have anal or prostate orgasms from receptive intercourse "in nature" ie, without rewiring.  

second to that is a similar question about rimming.

darwin
  • CanacanCanacan
    darwin said:

@Theme_Gasm

that, to me, is the big question:  do guys have anal or prostate orgasms from receptive intercourse "in nature" ie, without rewiring.  

I am sure it is like gspot orgasm for girls: after practicing for a while (say a few years, sometimes decades) you eventually let go enough into it that boom it happens.

I wouldn't bet on that for first tries without prior rewiring.

But all of this is "in nature" in a way... Or nothing is... lol

Just my two cents...
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    darwin said:

@Theme_Gasm

that is awesome.  was that before or after rewiring?

second to that is a similar question about rimming.

darwin
    Most definitely after rewiring! That area feels like a lit candle...always (pleasantly) burning...and with a good breeze...it burns even brighter and stronger! My last rimming experience where I had a prostate, AND anal orgasm, at the same time, I believe, was while I was on my hands and knees, and I received the most mind-blowing set of sensations from being rimmed in that position...of course being anally edged into ecstasy by the rimmer helped tremendously! Totally unforgettable experience!

As for intercourse anal orgasms before rewiring, I can say with certainty, that, for me, it depended on the angle and size of the penis! A larger one was overwhelming and I couldn't focus on the prostate feelings...but, a slimmer one with an upward angle was like...WOW...don't stop buddy...just don't stop...and the satisfaction of a well massaged prostate was nearly guaranteed. During that time in my life, I had no idea what a prostate or anal orgasm really was, but I know what they are now, and I did have one or two before rewiring!

TG

• inhopeinhope
    Burning like a lit candle, nice words but do you also mean that you feel heat/warmth constantly (in a good way) it's just I've started noticing this a lot lately at random..... Not ever had a prostate orgasm yet but had p waves and maybe mini o's
  • Theme_GasmTheme_Gasm
    @inhope --- Yes, not always, but frequently! It was meant more as a metaphor to suggest that my prostate feels like its in a holding pattern...ready to jump to life and give me p-waves and mini o's at a moments request! It feels soooo alive!

TG
  • Have had many wet orgasms form being pegged. It's all in the setting and preparation being relaxable and comfortable with your partner. Love the progasm but everything else come second
  • awired50 said:

I've had one from being rimmed!

TG

I get the same simply from rimming my anus with finger instead of tongue.
  • Many mini O's during pegging, super O's when clinching down but have to be careful or you'll ejaculate so fast which isn't bad