Guys with hardwired...

Notifications
Clear all

Guys with hardwired nipples?

Page 1 / 2

(@nippleworshipper)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

Would love to hear of guys with hardwired nipples and their experiences with Aneros. Have you had hands-free orgasms just by playing with your nipples?

Don't have hardwired nipples myself but trying to enhance that nipple-cock connection by working on my nipples when using Aneros.

(@progra)
Member Adventurer

I can orgasm handsfree from my wife sucking & caressing my nipples.
I feel the pleasure in my prostate which just builds & builds until climax.

Although I've always enjoyed nipple play, using various Aneros has linked my nipples & prostate and produced this ability which I'm loving..............and so is my wife!!! 😉

ReplyQuote
(@anerico)
Reputable Member Customer

Deleted by author

ReplyQuote
(@ineverknew)
Noble Member Customer

i get amazing feelings in my prostate from nipple stimulation. The problem is though, that it always gives me a raging hard on, which is extremely distracting. Never been able to cum hands free, though thats not my goal anyways. I would love to be able to dry O, or super O from nipple stim, but only once have I been able to eek out a tiny dry O.

ReplyQuote
(@vandelay)
Member Adventurer

The strongest dry O's and super O's I've had have relied on nipple stimulation. I never knew my nipples could be sensitive until I started reading into the Aneros here. For a while I could only really get p-waves going with the nipples. Having an Aneros in would definitely heighten the sensations, but the Aneros alone wasn't getting me very far. I've worked on focusing less on the nipples and brought about dry O's and super O's without touching my nipples. It took a little while to get to that point and eventually I went into a session thinking that I would use my nipples only to have p-waves take over from the start. That's not the norm for me, though.

There's a difference for me in the intensity and nature of the p-waves I get with and without nipples. With the nipples the p-waves are stronger, but they also seem "grittier". I don't know if I can convey the idea very well, but it seems like specks of sensation popping up all over the same area that the general pleasure of the p-waves is.

I try now to mix in the nipples more or less depending on how I feel. I'm not focusing as much on how much I use nipples anymore. It can be overwhelming when I add them into an ongoing p-wave. Overwhelming in a good way.

I would add that it's not really a nipple-cock connection, but a nipple-prostate connection. I do get a hard-on at times from the nipple stimulation, but the sensation is deeper. I've also started noticing something like a reverse connection. I've felt a small amount of pleasure around my left nipple when I've had p-waves going without the use of nipples within the previous few minutes. A big thing for me lately is to focus my mind's eye on particular sensations going on in my body. It seems to enhance p-waves especially, but brings out slightly stronger sensations in other areas.

The bottom line for me is don't get hung up too much on the nipples. Try to keep an open mind to explore your body during your sessions. People aren't all coming from the same place mentally and physiologically. See what makes your body connect with the Aneros.

ReplyQuote
(@ineverknew)
Noble Member Customer

ive had the reverse connection also a few times. A nice p wave will make my right nipple feel pleasureable. It is very weird feeling, but good!

ReplyQuote
(@bigoluver)

I have had a mini o's and full body orgasms from just stimulating the nipples but not a HFWO. my nips arent that sensative yet.

ReplyQuote
 Bunk
(@bunk)
Member Adventurer

Reading this post got me curious. So I experimented with just stroking between my abdomen and nipples with no aneros or contractions. I started totally relaxed, just stroking away and I could feel a direct link between nipple contact and the base of my cock. Every time my fingers touched my nipples I had an amazing sensation in my groin and up my spine. I could feel my PG swell like a tennis ball..! It ended with an amazing dry-O. This just keeps getting better every day, new amazing sensations all the time, god I love this journey..!!! I feel like king Midas lol. We are fucking amazing. Thanks all.

ReplyQuote
(@euphemistic)
Prominent Member Customer

I've had erogenous nipples since my teens but after starting with aneros, they're much more powerful and connected more to the whole perineum area, anus, prostate and penis. just lightly touching one will amp up the feelings many times over. recently I've noticed getting heat waves in my chest and radiating outward from various sources like music, sexy men, a happy thought, etc. they are immediate and powerful, not like a LESS session, and they come and go. this thread has me wondering if they are nipple orgasms. I've never had this before. yes bunk, we ARE fucking amazing!

ReplyQuote
(@aneros_user13872)

What about the breast bone (sternum)? For me that is even more erogenous than the nipples, which are, too. I think there is a gland under the sternum, although I can't find out for sure, although I have done some googling.

ReplyQuote
(@clenchy)

While we're on the subject, I'm struggling to get results with nipple stimulation. It can enhance an aneros session a little bit, but it's not amazing or anything.

What do you guys focus on when stimulating your nipples? Do the nipples themselves feel good? Or does the pleasure only manifest in the other rewired areas? If my nipples are a little sore from rubbing, is there any point in continuing, or have I blown it at that stage?

ReplyQuote
(@euphemistic)

Clenchy, it's been a while since I discovered my nipples but I can say the effect has gradually increased over time. Since starting anerosing, the effect is dramatically increased and immediate. My nipples and perineum area both immediately feel really good like a light bulb was turned on. I don't know how this happen. I heard that the nipples are wired directly to the perineum area rather than through the spinal cord so that may explain it. Don't give up on your nipples or any other erogenous places. If they feel bad from too much touching, try a different erogenous place. I use lube on them before starting and they rarely get sore but actually get more intensely sensitive the more I touch them. Vary your stroking, light and firm, circular or straight, singly or both at the same time. Each way may feel different. Pick the stroke you like best. Good luck!

ReplyQuote
(@clenchy)

Ah ok thanks, I'll try using lube. So you're saying the nipples themselves feel good? Is that what you focus on in the moment? Or are you focused on where the pleasure is going as well?

ReplyQuote
(@ineverknew)
Noble Member Customer

@clenchy, i have tried for a while now to get something out of just nipple stim. I had one dry O once and not sure how it happened but nothing in a while. my biggest problem is I get really hard which is distracting. But I think it just takes time and arousal like with an aneros. If I use one of my aneros devices while nipple stim it feels really good but again goes nowhere. In fact it tends to ruin my session as I will not get anymore involuntaries.

ReplyQuote
 Bunk
(@bunk)
Member Adventurer

@clenchy
I use very light touches around the nipples, circling them and then stroke across a few times, always very lightly. Better still I stroke in a circular motion around my lower abdomen and then divert my fingers up over my stomach and chest and stop at the nipples. When I stroke the nipple now is when the connection is made, very light touches and focus on where the fingers are.

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer

Clenchy is asking a specific question that none have yet answered.... Here is my version of his question:

When you stimulate your nipples what do your nipples themselves feel like?

When you have orgasms from your nipples, how do they feel during the orgasm, do they experience local orgasm?

Darwin

ReplyQuote
 Bunk
(@bunk)
Member Adventurer

In answer to Darwin's point, I get an intense buzz / tingle in my nipples coupled with a (small) electric shock feeling in genitals and PG gland swelling during arousal but, in my case, the nipple feelings tend to get overawed when the O hits but come back when the O subsides.

ReplyQuote
(@vandelay)
Member Adventurer

The nipples themselves aren't affected much for me. There might be a slight bit of pleasure in the area of the nipples. It seems like all the pleasure ends up around the prostate.

As far as an orgasm from it, my dry O's and super O's are usually driven by my stimulation of my nipples. Still the sensations are centered around the prostate area, but things can expand out to a more body-wide orgasm. It's much quicker to progress to use the nipples with the Aneros rather than one or the other. It's usually more powerful too. The sensation of the p-waves is grittier too as I mentioned earlier in this thread. In the end I just don't notice much sensation around the nipples before, during or after an O. The exception is when I don't stimulate the nipples and I get feedback of sorts from my prostate when it gets stimulated enough. This is a rather new phenomenon for me.

ReplyQuote
(@pcray)
Member Adventurer

My nipples are very sensitive, I haven't reached orgasm from them being stimulated, but I'm almost sure that it can happen.

ReplyQuote
(@euphemistic)

ok, my nipples feel good immediately and are hard when I touch them. the sensations intensify in my nipples and my perineum as I get more aroused. they're like 2 extra penises on my chest. I don't know if I'm having nipple orgasms, I doubt it but have something really nice happening in my chest at times even when I'm NOT touching them. and I don't get the classic super O. but they DO lead me to dry orgasms, the calm seas. I have to stop touching them occasionally to see what happens. I try different things. just thinking about them does it sometimes, like NOW. best of luck Clenchy.

Later.
I tested my nipples just now and noticed that the pleasure is not so much IN the nipple as it is in my perineum, ass, cock, BC and PC muscles and prostate. it's like I'm directly touching those areas THROUGH my nipples. Of course the nipples feel good too but more like an associated pleasure. when fully aroused, I can just touch one nipple lightly to get the same effect. Then I can focus more on the prostate area and where ever the pleasure leads me or I lead it. I am continually amazed at our bodies!

ReplyQuote
(@clenchy)

Thanks, good answer.
just thinking about them does it sometimes, like NOW
Hah, oh God my prostate does that sometimes. I'm not so sure I want my nipples doing that too. :-/

I tried using lube on them the other night, which worked pretty well. I was able to go at them fast and hard without any chafing. I got some waves (anerosless), so there's definitely some wiring there.

ReplyQuote
(@silkyhoselover)
Active Member Customer

I've always been excited by the appearance of a lady's erect nipples, and was envious of the pleasure my wife derived from my sucking, tweaking and pinching hers. I didn't understand how she could so much enjoy something that seemed to me that it would be painful.

But I decided that I wanted sensitive nipples that could also become erect and enhance my pleasure during lovemaking. So I bought a pair of Supple Nips a few years ago and embarked upon a 'training regimen' to increase their size and sensitivity. (I used to have an inverted left nipple, and the right one seldom would even stiffen slightly, and then mostly from it being 'cold'.)

The training worked wonders! My left nipple is no longer inverted, and both of them easily become erect at the slightest provocation. I still wear the Supple Nips, often for hours at a time. My nipples fill the cups, and they're about 3/4" long and perfectly-shaped when I remove the Supple Nips. They do shrink back to a more normal size fairly quickly, but they're always 'perky' and visible beneath my shirts. This can be a sign of virility to some, but I kind of like the femininity that I perceive in them. I've got 'headlights'!

During lovemaking, I always like for my wife to orgasm first. If I climb on top for some good-old missionary action, she knows that grabbing and tweaking my nipples is tantamount to activating the 'cum switch'... I absolutely love having them played-with!

ReplyQuote
(@aneros_user13872)

Finally ran across the url i had mentioned on another nipple thread. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nipple_orgasm/

Sorry, evidently this doesn't exist anymore.

ReplyQuote
(@jack38)
Member Adventurer

Before Aneros, my nipples had been a pleasure zone if I was with a partner who knew what to do. Otherwise, nipple stimulation on my own didn't do much for me.

During my Aneros rewiring, my nipples because a lot more responsive and nip stim is an important part of my Aneros sessions now. Light to moderate nip stimulation is my quickest route to the first super O in a session. I find myself sometimes (but not always) increasing the nip stim a lot on the way to each subsequent super O.

Sometimes, I have aneros-less nipple masturbation sessions, which can lead to anal and prostrate Os for me, and incredible sensations in my nips and pecs. I haven't really super-O'd aneros-less with nip stim.

3 or 4 times in the last couple of years, I have somehow managed to nip stim myself to hands-free ejaculation. It is always a surprise and I don't know why it happens - I never set out to do it, but when it happens, it is a completely different way to cum, that's for sure. Intense, but a completely different feeling than the usual hands on wet orgasm.

Anyway, that's my experience.

Bill Bately reacted
ReplyQuote
(@linum)
Estimable Member Customer

My own experience of my nipples before aneros use, was that they were virtually insensitive lumps (the same for my prostate) that hardly ever warranted my attention, or that of anyone else for that matter.

The sensitisation of my prostate with aneros use has been quite amazing, but it is mirrored also, by the increased sensitivity of my nipples (and elsewhere). When aneros use is inconvenient - no matter - I just have a nipple-session instead. I believe the 2 practises - together with temporary ejaculatory abstinence, have helped my progress towards becoming a multi-orgasmic male.

Aneros use taught me to focus on the tiny sensations, and to appreciate and enjoy them for what they are. After a while, these tiny sensations became altogether bigger sensations, and now they often inspire dry orgasms.

When I touch my nipples now, I have a gentle tickling sensation, but they are very strongly connected to my penis, and pretty soon I will have the hardest of erections, and I may not even be thinking about anything particularly erotic. When I am with a lover, and I want to get as close as possible - I always have found that when my nipples were touching their skin (even though I couldn't feel it), was the time that I felt the closest and most connected. Touching my nipples reproduces that feeling, and it seems inevitable to me that I WILL get hard in such circumstances. The sensitivity of my nipples varies, but once I am relaxed, breathing, and in the moment, they invariably become VERY sensitive indeed, and interestingly, they seem to maintain that sensitivity, even after an hour or more of use! They can become a little sore after a long session, but this is uncommon for me, since with my nipples as with elsewhere, I find that "LESS IS MORE".

I use my index finger or thumbs to touch my nipples with other fingers resting on my body. I do several things, but the commonest is to rest the fingers on the end of the nipples and to gently move my fingers around in a circle without the tip and finger ever leaving contact with each other. I also touch my chest, and brush my fingers across the nipples (from armpits to nipple is extremely sensitive). I also brush the nipple directly, and repeatedly, from one side to the other - I particularly like it from below, but changing direction is always good. I touch elsewhere on my body too, and will sometimes get dry orgasms from those - my balls, the perineum and anus, armpits, shoulders, face, ribs, abdomen, arse cheeks and legs. Either way, returning to my nipples from touching elsewhere, gives an enhanced sensitivity and excitement.

Initially, as I said above, I will often get extremely hard, and my PC muscles and anus will do repeated contractions (or sometimes "squirming") that are very pleasurable in themselves. I can feel my prostate getting harder as I progress, and then all of a sudden, there will be contraction which gives me a dry orgasm of various durations, often followed by PC muscle contractions (as with a wet orgasm) but no ejaculation. As I go on, the dry orgasms often get stronger, more intensely pleasurable, and are accompanied by leg, abdomen, arm, and lip (yes - lip) shaking. I tend to do what I call "auto-thrusting" every so often, where the shakes lead to abdominal and arse muscle contractions that make it feel like I am fucking. These lead on to further dry orgasms, that often run into each other. The dry orgasms and PC muscle contractions cause or are accompanied by quite a bit of precum production. The really powerful dry orgasms seem to involve my whole body, but not simultaneously - they cascade out extremely rapidly from my abdomen. I have not had an orgasm in my nipples alone.

I have never had a wet orgasm from hands-free nipple stimulation, but I often feel as if I am just about to.

ReplyQuote
 Bunk
(@bunk)
Member Adventurer

I find that nipple stroking can incrementally raise my arousal level during any form of masturbation. Especially during an aneros session. Also, it gives me bigger and harder erections when my wife is stroking my cock, due to the fact that my nipples are now hard-wired to my genitals. This never happened before the aneros re-wired my prostate.

ReplyQuote
(@pommie)
Noble Member Customer

@Linum,Thank you so much for that description of your nipple experiences. I have bookmarked it for further study. How I wish I could have experiences like yours!

ReplyQuote
(@linum)

@Bunk - agree about that 100%. Not only do I get harder erections when my nipples are being touched, but I regularly get dry orgasms within sex as well. I am beginning to find that touch in a great many places is leading to dry orgasms, but IF I focus on my penis, instead of the sensations, the dry orgasms stop.

Porn too will cause the dry orgasms to stop, BUT temporary ejaculatory abstinence means that I can get dry orgasms looking at a sexy guy. All part of life's rich tapestry.

@Pommie - You are very welcome. If you want to discuss this further in this thread, or privately - please feel free.

ReplyQuote
(@helixsynuser)
Member Adventurer

@ Linum
@ Jack38

You both described what I am getting and feeling, and it is AWESOME! 😉

ReplyQuote
(@linum)

@Helixsynuser - glad that we are all sharing the same experiences. It does add some weight to this when we are independently finding the same things.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Skip to toolbar