Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Deleted by author
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • isvaraisvara
    AR, clarification - do you Ej twice? What position are you in for vaginal sex.Do you use a condom for the V orgasm. Just trying to get the mechanics clear. It makes sense but is unexpected.
    I could say "you lucky, lucky, lucky b*****d (Monty Python)
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • isvaraisvara
    @AneRico, show off!
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • isvaraisvara
    @AneRico, if I can continue: I can see how the body could distinguish between fun and serious stuff, that is oral and vaginal. What is interesting is if it can retain some of the load. If it doesn't then it is able to reload very quickly. As you say you really enjoy your lady this could be the key, that attraction may be the motivator until do do it 'right'. Well done enjoy.
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • Armon-neatArmon-neat
    @AneRico: first of all I've found your postings amazingly insightful, especially the blog about your rapid progress from newbie to teacher of techniques. I will try to follow your lead on A-less sessions which I have only now begun to try (not even close to what you describe ). About Aneros and intercourse: first of all: our lifestyles may be different (very) but to me there's no question that my use of the Helix (my only model) has made a spectacular change in my conjugal life. One of the reasons I first got to prostate massage was because of diminishing pleasure with intercourse, (a major factor for this 63 yr old whose wife had been ill for almost two years, and only this past year has been able to reawaken in that way). I thought that if I could be more motivated that it would help us both...and it has, oh how it has. I find myself much more turned on when we are together and the build up of pleasure seems prolonged in a positive way culminating in (I apologize for this) mutual satisfaction often accompanied by sometimes uncontrollable laughter (there are advantages to the empty nest). Again, I shall be following your posts about A-less and thanks for your observations.
  • isvaraisvara
    @AneRico, on topic.
    "How shall I count the ways"
    1. Simply stopped me having a heart attack through sexual stress. I did not die!
    2. Has enabled me to Ej again
    3. I can have super sex without stress, without clamping up. I get tingles all over... oo that's good.
    4. I get noctural erections again, new life to my dear friend.
    5. I feel young, active and happy, that is a precursor to good sex
    6. After 10 or so years I can AT LAST successfully masturbate. My wife can do it (with Lelo) so can I (fleshlight). She cheers in the wings!
    7. Really enhances sex with my wife (small Aneros)
    8. Breathed new life into my prostate, dropped my PSA.
    I find it hard to believe at 75 I am a new man.
    Sorry I know you want other to post.
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • isvaraisvara
    @AR, I am grateful for your last post. You have revealed the male dilemma. We have a high level financial review paper and once a week it devotes a page to male health. This week's one had a page on on the need for sex. Procreation sex was automatic as many encounters have discovered but life stimulating sex has to be learnt. It also went on the say the rapid drop in female testosterone and the accompanying lack of interest was a major problem as it did not match the males interest/need. It indicated there were a huge number of relationships that we not helpful, and that culture at least publicaly expects the male to grow out of his need for sex, which is biologically impossible. Resulting in risk taking or dying inside and joining mens sheds or making boats out of match sticks. The advantage of a sex worker is that that encounter is for sex, and as you say this can be very good and helpful and fulfills the need. In a marriage this need may never be fulfilled and can lead to frustration or separation. I am lucky but even so it is a struggle for me as although my partner is always willing society's neutering influence affects me and makes me think it is a chore for her. Thank you for opportunity of getting this out. I admire you and the amazing results you are currently having.
    Aneros to the rescue. This little thing has given a select few a breakthrough in satisfying in a very positive way the stimulation that is so desperately needed for good mental, spiritual and physical health. It takes to some degree the emphasis from ejaculation to orgasm. For myself I have no super O stuff yet, but it is satisfying a sexual need in a new way. It makes me comfortable AND once purchased it is free fun.
    I managed to get this sort of on topic!
  • Since I have been using my Progasm Classic, I have noticed that my erections are much firmer.
  • line-height:107%">We have been married for 5 years. In our first year of
    marriage, my wife and I visited our first sex shop together and bought a
    vibrator for her clit. Since that day, she has grown fond of using vibrators on
    her clit during sex, starting with foreplay all the way through using them as I
    penetrate her and make her cum loud and crazy.

line-height:107%">However, she always told me that she would enjoy see me use a
    toy for myself during sex. For years I gave it a thought until I heard of
    Aneros and its success. So I bought a Helix and used a couple of times by
    myself in order to learn how to get around the thing. It was totally amazing, I
    was able to reach Super Os and also finished myself off with the strongest
    Super Ts I had ever experienced until then. More of my solo experience with the
    Helix later.

line-height:107%">Then one day I showed it to her and told her I had found a
    sex toy for myself. She was so excited and told me she couldn’t wait for us to
    use it. She asked my how it worked and where did it go. I explained everything
    to her, the prostate, the massage, the Super Os, Super Ts, etc. The sexual
    freedom we experienced that day, just by me explaining her how the thing was
    used was amazing and felt great.

line-height:107%">Finally, the moment of sex arrived. We had some glasses of
    wine and smoked some weed to relax ourselves. Then, she reached for her magic
    wand and started to vibe her clit in front of me like she always do. I waited
    until she started to get really wet and pulled my Helix out of the drawer. Just
    looking at it made her go crazy. She lubed both me and the toy and begun
    inserting it with her free hand. I was laying on my back with my legs around
    her hips. She had her back against the head of the bed and her legs were opened
    underneath mine. The Helix started to do its job and my anal contractions started
    to become more evident. For my wife, looking at the Aneros moving inside of me is mind
    blowing. I could see her face and hear her moaning every time my anus started a
    new wave of contractions. We kept at it for about 10 mins and we came together
    almost every time the Helix created a new wave.

line-height:107%">As she got more and more horny, I got up on my knees in front
    of her and started fingering her pussy as she vibed her clit to give her the
    accustomed foreplay closing orgasm. This to get her really wet and ready for
    penetration. As I was fingering her, she kept asking if my toy was in place.
    She also reached behind me and started touching it and moving it inside of me.
    It felt amazing. I kept fingering her until she had a mind blowing orgasm that
    got my hand really wet from her juices. She ditched her vibe and stood in front
    of me on all fours.

line-height:107%">Penetrating a woman as you are penetrated and massaged by one
    of this things is the most amazing feeling there is! There is much people
    tabooed on the fact that prostate stimulation is gay (nothing wrong with gay
    people). Let me tell you, I never felt manlier as I penetrated my wife on doggy
    style with this thing. It feels like an extension of your penis that goes all
    the way back to the other end of your body. With some skill, you can time your
    trusts to match your anal contractions and you get this weird feeling of
    prostate + female penetration orgasm. Something hard to describe. Cumming inside her this way cannot be explained by words.

line-height:107%">Before, our sex life was amazing, fully active and satisfying. Now it
    is even better! The use of this toy has brought us to a new level of couple sex
    enjoyment and our foreplay sessions can even last for an hour. That is if we do
    not decide to finish ourselves off that way, staring at each other being driven
    crazy by our toys.

line-height:107%">For those people who fear that prostate sex is isolating, a
    black hole in your sex life that will swallow you and not ever let you enjoy
    sex with another person again, it doesn’t always have to be that way. Enjoying
    the company of your significant other as you make use of your Aneros toy makes
    the experience even bigger and more satisfying, as you get to share it with
    someone else. Additionally, for the other person it can also be amazing to see you,
    let alone if the person is being stimulated somehow and sharing it back with
    you.

• @telemerman16

Good for you, young sir! It is most excellent, that your wife is a genuinely interested, as well as, an active participant, in your Prostatic Endeavors! You are a lucky man. My GF agreed to try a Tempo, with me!
    I can hardly wait. Best of luck to you.
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author
  • Alex_xxxAlex_xxx
    Haha.. YEAH, welcome to the club. It`s a whole new ballgame!

I`m at the point where I stay fully erect for another round after I cum. It doesn`t even go limp for a second. Sometimes it actually gets harder and bigger after I cum. It`s totally unbelievable.

That`s one reason why my GF has learned to live with me loving both her and "anerosing".
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @AneRico, I think the key here is arousal.  An awoken prostate makes me incredibly horny and aroused all the time.  Being horny and aroused well most definitely create better sex!   :D  Unfortunately me and my wife rarely have sex, so I have no experience per say that the aneros has improved my sex life.  Its not all bad though because my lack of sex has led me here.  So maybe in a few years when she hits her sexual prime I can report back lol.
  • AneRicoAneRico
    Deleted by author