Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

NJoy Pure Wand
  • Hi all,

Just curious if anyone has had any experience with this. It is supposed to be a fantastic wand for female g spot stimulation as well as good for prostate massage. I am considering getting my fiancé one but would be curious to hear any info regarding g spot or prostate use. Thanks!
  • rumelrumel
    rohnez19,

IMHO, you will not be disappointed with the njoy 'Pure Wand'. It is a high quality tool for manual massage, both P-spot & G-spot. While it is not useful as a hands free massager like your Aneros models it certainly can be a pleasurable tool when used by a partner (or self) as a variant in your sexual play.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • techpump
    I got the fun wand a few years ago and the most juice I ever milked out of my prostate was with the bigger end of it ;)
  • I also like the larger end on the Pure Wand, the best! The Pure Wand works equally as well, on G-spots and P-spots.
  • Sounds like I should buy this thing pronto. Any advice on using it for me and her? I have read it takes time to get results.
  • rumelrumel
    rohnez19,

For you personal use, just go slow and gently, listen to your body's feedback, stay with the pleasurable actions.
    With your partner, ASK for her feedback, respond to her requested actions, go slowly and gently, stay with the pleasurable actions.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image