Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Finding live help
  • I need to know where I can get personal help if I run into troubles with energies again.

    This is really important because just asking questions online was not sufficient to help my problem when it happened.

    Are there any places that know about this sort of thing? Like acupuncture or something?
  • I take the energy in the spine you refer to as that generated by Kundalini. Read "Kundalini - The Evolutionary Energy in Man" by Gopi Krishna, and see if his experience resonates with what you have seen. (PM me if you can't find a PDF of it; hint: use Google's "filetype:pdf" search operator.) Gopi Krishna had a problematic Kundalini experience, in which the energy didn't rise through Sushumna (as is ideal), but instead rose through one of the adjacent nadis, or channels (Ida or Pingala). Despite this, he managed to integrate his experience into daily life.

    From what I have read, the Kundalini rising experience, once begun, cannot be reversed. It can be slowed, or even paused, but the train has left the station, so to speak. There is no going back.

    I believe you have a few simple choices: to purify yourself, and ease the rising energy, or to pollute yourself, to slow the experience (at those times when it becomes too overwhelming).

    Purification might involve things that cleanse your chakras (Reiki?), cleanse your body (a simple diet of non-processed foods), help balance the energy within you (Hatha Yoga, Tai Chi and/or accupuncture), and cleanse your mind (I can highly recommend Transcendental Meditation and the books of Eckhart Tolle).

    If the energy becomes too much, I've heard that eating junk food is an effective way to retard the experience.

    Whilst this doesn't give you exactly what you were asking for, I hope it helps you in the right direction. You need someone who is at a more (spiritually) advanced stage than you to offer guidance (and that is not me).