Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Eupho Syn - better for beginner/intermediate/advanced?
  • I just recently purchased a Eupho Syn. Currently waiting for it to arrive in the mail. 
    Up until this point I've never actually had a Super O with my Helix Classic. I've had some nice sensations with it, but I'm still learning for the most part. I was just wondering if I'll be able to make good use of the Eupho if i'm still learning. Is it mostly for advanced users only? Or can anybody get some great sensations from it? 
  • rumelrumel

I was just wondering if I'll be able to make good use of the Eupho if i'm still learning. Is it mostly for advanced users only? Or can anybody get some great sensations from it?

musicmaker86, while the Eupho is marketed as a tool for "advanced users" that doesn't preclude newbies or intermediate users from using or benefiting from it. I'm of the opinion that 'rewiring'/learning is a continuous, non-ending process when it comes to Aneros use so in that respect we are all still learning. I believe the reason the Eupho has been labeled for 'advanced users' is simply because the sensations generated are more subtle and it takes more experienced muscle training to maximize its mobility potentials. This doesn't mean a newbie can't or shouldn't use this model, it merely indicates that without some previous skills having been developed this model is not likely to perform at its optimum.
    As has been frequently noted on this Forum each man's response to prostate stimulation and massage is unique. As such, it is entirely possible you may get some great sensations from your very first use of your new Eupho, it is impossible for us to predict how you will fare. In any respect this model is certainly one which will have a valued place in your 'toolbox', if not now, then some time in the near future. Rest assured that your purchase was an investment in future pleasure and has value.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • My first prostate massager purchase was a Eupho Syn. I bought it 6 or 7 months ago and it is still the only one I have. Apparently, I am one of the lucky ones and started having very nice sessions on about my third or fourth attempt. As much as I enjoyed the Eupho Syn just a few months ago, lately it has been incredible! Maybe the Eupho is more subtle than other models, but it has certainly worked well for me.