Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Greeting myself in the doorway...
  • I'm a 62 old heterosexual male who has just started using the Helix SYN. I point out I'm a heterosexual to put at ease the other straight men who think they've crossed some kind of line by reading this forum or looking at the Wiki. I stumbled upon this product and this forum because I was hunting for something to help a growing prostrate problem. Something we men cannot avoid. 

My first experience with the Helix was a conglomeration of deep disappointment and anxious expectations of multiple orgasms which never materialized. I then went back to the Wiki and forums and started reading everything I could about its usage. It turns out "rewiring" encompasses a totally different viewpoint for success. It's a combination of not trying while being open to whatever happens. Of relaxing with no expectations and letting the moment wash over you instead of hunting it down in a corner and stabbing at it. You have to give in to the experience.

I keep thinking of Leo Tolstoy's story of the white bear:

"… when I and my brothers were, myself five years old, Mitenka six, Seryozha seven, Nikolenka announced to us that he possessed a secret by means of which, when it should be disclosed, all men would become happy… to become continuously happy, this secret, as he told us,… , if only we would fulfill all the appointed conditions. These conditions were: first, to stand in a corner and not think of the white bear. .. "

In my second attempt I tried not to think of the white bear. And a received a gift of a pleasurable wave of tingling and several leakages, something I always have enjoyed. This gives me hope that I am on the right road and makes me look forward to more sessions.

I remember distinctly my first erotic experience as a boy of 10 or 11. I had the guilt ridden experience of putting my finger up my ass and realizing that it was very pleasurable. I did it the one time and never again. Until now… I feel I am finally exploring a side of eroticism which is totally in tune with my lifestyle and which will lead me on to more pleasure.

I can only say that I am very excited to start on this new adventure so late in my life and have great hope that more will come.

• Welcome to the family. I'm straight too, and I'm so happy that I found this site and decided to break out of the "exit only" mentality and try one. It sounds like you're on the right path, and have the right mentality. You're in for a truly life changing ride. Enjoy every little gift along the way. Prostate health seems like a bonus once you start feeling good pleasure, and the lasting euphoria that comes with it :)
  • Good morning, Zardoz. Weren't you in a movie? I like your quote, it sounds familiar. What book of Tolstoy's did you find it? I can sympathize with your feelings of anticip----ation on the threshold. I've been on a wonderful plateau for a while, savoring the anticipation of an ascent. It's hard not to look at the white bear.He guards the threshold for the unwary. You're on the right track IMO.
  • @euphemistic Now I feel like I'm missing out. I don't read much anymore, and 90% of that is Stephen King lol.
    I LOVE the Dark Tower series. It's unique among his usual style.
  • Good morning, Zardoz. Weren't you in a movie? I like your quote, it sounds familiar. What book of Tolstoy's did you find it? I can sympathize with your feelings of anticip----ation on the threshold. I've been on a wonderful plateau for a while, savoring the anticipation of an ascent. It's hard not to look at the white bear.He guards the threshold for the unwary. You're on the right track IMO.

You're right, I was in a movie in the 70's. But that was in my previous life as Sean Connery...;)

• But Sean Connery isn't dead yet...