Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

tips for masturbating one's hole?
  • darwindarwin
    Hi Everybody,

I recently had a urological procedure that puts sex, Aneros use or anything that involves ejaculatory or prostate orgasm off-limits temporarily while I recover... for weeks and weeks and weeks. 

I have started easing into things with anal masturbation.  Since I can't use the Aneros, I have been doing it the old-fashioned way:  finger on hole, similar to a girl on her pussy.   (This idea makes me very hot).  

I have had some anal orgasms this way and I want more.

Problem is, I don't get consistent results.  I kind of feel like some women do: orgasms are a little elusive.

I have done it lying on my back, legs bent and spread, hand reaching down to get my fingers on my hole (like a standard female masturbation pose... hot!)  and also lying on my side and reaching in from behind.  In both cases I had boxers on and they were between my hole and my finger.  

Anybody finger their hole to orgasm that wants to give some tips for consistent results?  God knows I need them, I am so darn horny.

Thanks,
    Darwin

• If I maintain firm pressure on my perineum with a couple of fingers and focus on that pressure I'll start to have muscle contractions and p waves that grow to be orgasmic. I imagine it's my vagina and sometimes the entire pelvic floor orgasms, which is spectacular.