Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros p-tab twisting and not touching perenieum during session
  • So just as the title suggest, my MGX that I'm currently using keeps turning during session so much that the p-tab is no longer touch my perineum but is instead touch between my perineum and my leg. I'm guessing that means it is no longer contacting my prostate as much as it should so I'm constantly having to rotate it into position during sessions and this is sort of killing the mood once I started to get those p-waves. Does anyone else have this problem? Is my body just rotating the aneros itself because it feels better that way? And should I try forcing the p-tab to make contact with my perineum like it is suppose to? Is there another model that I need to try maybe?
  • I have the same problem with either Helix classic or Progasm classic. So it doesn't look model dependant. BTW it turns always to the same side. I guess that for me it could be that my PC muscles aren't yet strong enough to keep the correct grip on the device.
    Has any more experienced fellow had the same problem and how did you get through ?
  • Not more experienced but had the same problem with the MGX it dug into my perineum so hard that it left a dent! I tried grinding it down, smaller and smaller, putting a rubber bulb from an eye dropper to soften it (thanks brine). This was better but it was still uncomfortable. Finally someone (thanks Chuck) showed me a device that had the p-tab cut off with enough of the arms left that it didn't swivel around when inserted. so I cut off mine where it curves and also the circular ring pull thing at that curve. It now works great for the first time! I don't miss the p-tab at all. I'll upload a photo if I figure out how to do that.

Got it. My modified MGX and shea butter/coconut oil syringe+butt plug dispenser!
    IMAG0169.jpg
    2560 x 1440 - 382K

• Not more experienced but had the same problem with the MGX it dug into my perineum so hard that it left a dent! I tried grinding it down, smaller and smaller, putting a rubber bulb from an eye dropper to soften it (thanks brine). This was better but it was still uncomfortable. Finally someone (thanks Chuck) showed me a device that had the p-tab cut off with enough of the arms left that it didn't swivel around when inserted. so I cut off mine where it curves and also the circular ring pull thing at that curve. It now works great for the first time! I don't miss the p-tab at all. I'll upload a photo if I figure out how to do that.

Got it. My modified MGX and shea butter/coconut oil syringe+butt plug dispenser!

The only mod I've had to make so far is removing that useless handle. It would rest on my bed when on my back and I felt it might interfere with any movements the aneros might try to make. Maybe I should do something about that p-tab. It doesn't ever hurt though unless I'm about to ejaculate and then it really digs deeply into my perineum. I thought the p-tab was necessary for the "back and forth" between the prostate and sphincter contractions.

I also noticed a lot of guys are using syringes to lube up. Is using olive oil and directly applying it on the device and myself enough?
  • It is said that the device should move as easily as possible. I inject 5ml waterbased lube in my rectum with the help of a plastic syringe, coate my aneros with a thin layer of vaseline and if I am for a long session spread a few silicone oil drops all over. So far the more the better except for risks of stains on bed sheets.