Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Getting twitchy down there
  • Jspad
    Lately I've been getting little spasms around the anus/perineum area, inside in a bit in a spot. Sometimes it gets to where it happens every 10 seconds or so. I kind of wonder what's developing. Just thought I'd mention this.
  • sublevel
    got the same feeling, must be progress.(acocrding to my reading)
  • MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    I been having it a lot more too. I think its a sign of good things to come!
  • Jspad
    I figure it's a sign of progress as well. Perhaps we're being rewired for involuntary contractions?
  • MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    That's what I think!
  • AneRico
    I would definitely call that progress.  

The progress is in two forms:

1) The twitching itself
    2) The fact that you are observing your body's reactions closely and paying attention to what is going on.

MY ADVICE:  I feel you have made an important move in the right direction.  So....continue to pay attention to those feelings.  Relax into them and let them 'do their thing' in your session, and watch to see if they grow to other, stronger sensations.

==========

@Jspad I think that, in general, rewiring is not so much about the involuntaries but rather about the bigger change involving your body's 'understanding and acceptance' of a prostate orgasm being a 'true orgasm in it's own right' and not having your body automatically trying to steer you to an ejaculatory orgasm because "only THAT is a real orgasm", which might in turn cause you to subconsciously downplay the prostate orgasm. Not really sure I said that well.

Since I am very new to SuperO's, I ask that you take my musings with a grain of salt and I invite members to correct any errors I've made.

• Jspad
    @AneRico Even if I feel something that I don't think is an orgasm, if it feels nice I pay careful attention. Even things that aren't pleasurable I'll pay attention to, as I find these things interesting, and think of them as signs of potential progress. I don't usually have the twitches down there during sessions by the way, but maybe the twitches haven't gotten the right timing down lol.  :!!
  • AneRico
    To me that sounds like absolutely the correct approach.  Since I'm in the "do nothing" camp, I'd just add that holding a light contraction on the Aneros would be appropriate as well.

TIMING:  The sensations come when they come, in whatever manner they appear.  They *DO* have the timing down perfectly for what they need.  Your job is to 'get out of the way'.  *thats pretty simplified, but for others reading this, I want them to get the idea*
  • artformartform
    Excellent processes, attitudes and results!!!
  • artformartform
    In my first year with Aneros, I was also a member of the UK edition of Men's Health magazine website Forum, and a couple of Brits decided my Anal Twitchings must be a village up in Yorkshire and LOLOLOLOLed all over the site :D

• XilehXileh
    Brit humor...

Xileh
  • artformartform
    Perhaps over time you will feel them mellow into Butt Buzz, the localized p-waves there that are the beginnings of always available background orgasmic energies!! Often also triggered or amplified even just by chatting with others in the Chat Room.  :D   No Expectations
  • artformartform
    Xileh said:

Brit humor...

Xileh

Indeed!!  :D