Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New to Aneros
  • Hello, so my boyfriend and I have recently become sexually active. I have a fantasy of experiencing an orgasm without either of us playing with my penis during the act. So I started looking into getting an Aneros and decided to start with the Helix Syn. Felt really small and the P-tab kinda hurt me when I was using it. Needless to say, I did not get much use out of it. Being kinda size queen I opted to go for the Progasm, much more my size lol. The first couple of times I used it, I had some pleasureful feelings. However, as time carried on not much changed and those feelings sorta disappeared.

My boyfriend has been out of town for a few months now, he's participating in a drum corps, so I've started using my dildo again and stroking my penis while using it. The feelings from the Aneros faded along with it. Could jacking off this way be hindering my rewiring? Please let me know of your thoughts on the situation.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @newbottomboy, whether jacking off while trying to "rewire" with the aneros is good or bad i guess is up for debate.  I kinda doubt that is your problem though, to me, it sounds like you havent put in enough time with the aneros device to rewire properly.  This can take some time and alot of patience.  Some people can rewire in a few months, others may take years, just depends on your body and how much practice your willing to devote to it.
  • rumelrumel

The first couple of times I used it, I had some pleasureful feelings. However, as time carried on not much changed and those feelings sorta disappeared.

... I've started using my dildo again and stroking my penis while using it. The feelings from the Aneros faded along with it. Could jacking off this way be hindering my rewiring? Please let me know of your thoughts on the situation.

The frustration you are experiencing is a very common phenomenon with new Aneros users. The Aneros experience is not a race or competition but a learning journey without an end point. This journey is about learning an alternate path to pleasure and a redefinition of what constitutes orgasms.

Your concept of orgasms is currently focused upon your penis and this is quite natural as penile stimulation is what usually leads men to their first orgasms. For most men this sets the path of orgasmic fulfillment for the rest of their lives. For a minority of men, who seek more pleasure than a short 10 second ejaculation, they explore wider experiences which include a variety of other sensual techniques which may also lead to orgasmic experiences. Prostate based orgasms require you to broaden your thought processes even further, a paradigm shift in thinking, a shift away from focus on one's penis as the source of pleasure. Please read the Penis, NOT thread by 'Cockadoodle' and 'rook's thread Whole Body/Whole Mind - the mental side & "zoneros" for a little insight.

IMHO, continuing to associate penile stimulation with Aneros use does interfere with the 'rewiring' process leading to prostate based orgasms. That being said, ultimately, with new well established neural pathways, it will be possible to mix in penile stimulation with Aneros use to provide enduring pleasurable sessions. How long this process takes is impossible to predict, for some men it can happen quickly, for others it can take months or even years. Practice & patience are needed to allow the 'rewiring' to proceed, I think it also helps to keep the development road clear of old behavior patterns so the new pathways can be firmly established.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • BigOluverBigOluver
    Also as a gay male the aneros will not work like a dildo or a penis. To me it is better. Like the other two gentlemen have stated it will take time. I myself is a size queen. But your prostate is not been use to being directly hit yet. You have to be more patient. While your boyfriend is away set out time to just explore your body. Don't consider it as rewiring just play with your self. learn your hot spots and gradually explore new one's. Get to know your self. You already know that masturbation gets you to a certain point, explore that more. Grab a nipple and moan more you might surprise your self. Just don't give up. The journey is so beautiful was you get officially started. Good luck.
  • euphemisticeuphemistic
    Look at https://www.aneros.com/forum/discussion/comment/56605#Comment_56605, The Key to sexual stimulation freedom (ie. no risk of ejaculation and still get the cookie). @Jmay has a really good idea for getting into an aneros device. It trains you to get your body fully sexually aroused, prostate and all the erogenous places. Once there you can play around with every part of your body including your cock without causing an ejaculation. So basically you can go all day because there's no"little Death". Every part of your body will be sexually sensitized more or less equally. It took some time, patience and experimentation but the trip was pleasurable. Now I don't know if I'm rewired, but I am aware of my body and my sexual feelings most of the time whereas before I would get aroused only occasionally.

I'm a gay man too and this training helped me to reach a stable place to start exploring my body and perhaps stumbling upon the other orgasms that I previously only dreamed of. I don't know where you're at in your sexual experience (I am a bottom but enjoy other things. Not much for cunnilinguous but willing to try it now.) and I'm out of practice since my partner has braces on both legs and sometimes on both hands. But the aneros has broadened my sexual repertoire. You say that your partner and you have just gotten into sex; were you just friends before? I'm just nosy.
  • Might I suggest both you and your partner try having an aneros session together.I have done this with a couple friends and the results were awesome.We are straight guys and no body contact was made with each other,just men enjoying something that gives us pleasure.If nothing else,it could lead to a super good time with your partner.I would not give up on the aneros experience just yet,all good things take time and this is one of them.Good luck!!