Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

bellybutton sweet-spot
  • MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    I'm just lying here in a 'less session and feeling all the pwaves rollin in and I am realizing that my bellybutton is like a sweet spot. Its not distinctly pleasurable, but holy crap, just by applying a tiny bit of pressure, its making me generate pwaves like nobodies business. Maybe I am wired differently, because for the first year of my relationship with my girlfriend I couldn't even let her touch my bellybutton.

Has anyone else noticed this?
  • Turnrow

MIne is one of my favorite sweet spots too.  I'm still grinding along and perceive you are rewired MMO.

Thanks for posting this.  Lets me know that when I do get rewired, that spot will turn for a warm glow to an ember or coal on fire.  (I hope.)

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    The naval is an often overlooked erogenous zone, one that is capable of tapping into second chaka P-wave action directly.   The key to it is gentle stimulation.  Higher intensity stimulation is simply not as effective.   For me, the ultimate naval pleasure involves a partner gently tonguing the area.  There is nothing like it.  Within seconds I am perceiving deep sensations throughout my lower abdomen that also involves my rectum and prostate.    Continued stimulation of the area (of a probing, digging variety) can lead to some immensely powerful and unique Super-O's.  Btw. I have an "innie" but I have no reason to believe that this kind of pleasure excludes "outties"  .  

Explore and enjoy!

BF Mayfield

• Love_isLove_is
    Wow! I had no idea that I might have another potential erogenous zone to explore. Thanks for the idea guys! :)