Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

They just happened. My Super -Os
  • Tomasheen
    I have a Eupho and the Helix Syn and use them at random. I have been aware the the orgasms I have been having are not just mini Os or little dryOs but much more. This morning early I lubed up and inserted the Syn. Very little happened and I gave up. At 11am I needed to try again and used the Eupho. The usual feeling giving way to greater surges and waves of pleasure which cause my penis to slowly erect, each wave hardening it a little more. It was becoming unbearable with pleasure causing me to tense my abdomen and push down as if trying to push the Aneros out. Then I started to laugh and this only increased the intensity. I was having an orgasm. I wanted to twist and shake and cry out, which I did. I knew that this was it. The penis was pulsing and pumping with fantastic orgasmic pleasure. It went on and on five six minutes. It eased a little and I found I was crying with joy. The penis became soft and limp again but not for long. A light tweak of a contraction started the whole cycle again.The pleasure was mind blowing.it felt as if I was ejaculating on and on with no semen just dry. Could I stop it? Maybe but I couldn't let go. I am fortunate that I live alone and no one would hear my laughing and gasping and squealing!
    Reluctantly, I had to finish. I am still havering aftershocks! That is, I am aware of the little contractions and the little waves of pleasure that insist on erecting my penis. Omg I am enjoying it. Every twitch and murmur from my pelvic region seems like a call to renew!
    Please don't give up. It is too valuable and precious to loose. I promise you this, that if you reach the Super O, your life will change. Your happiness will increase and you will want to smile all day
  • BigGlansDC
    Congratulations, @Tomasheen! I do not know how long you have been using the Aneros, but I think you have earned your Super-O's.

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • ineverknewineverknew
    Congratulations Tomasheen!!  Sounds like a wild ride!  
  • XilehXileh
    So happy for you, what an experience. Congradulations!

Xileh

• Wired
    Reading stories like this, gives me hope that i may be closer than i think, and its just a case of when.
    Congratulations, thanks for sharing.
  • Tomasheen
    Tell you what though, I do have doubts about my own judgements. Reading the wiki about super Os, I do begin to wonder if I an really having Super Os. My orgasms are fantastic and feel like there's no more to come but even at the height of my experience, I would be able to cease if, say the phone rang. Would anyone tell me if that would be impossible with a SuperO or would it continue on until it ended itself? You can't stop a penis orgasm. Once it goes over that's it.
  • Tomasheen
    Can anyone throw some light here? During the past few sessions I have had a rather pleasant new experience. While gradually increasing degree of contractions, I am getting at a special point, involuntary twitches which add to the intensity of the pleasure and also increase the hardness of my erection. Has that got any significance ? I've not had that before. Thanks.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    I think sometimes we may miss when we are having prostate O's or even super O's because we are comparing them too much to an ejucualtion orgasm.  I know my first super O was kinda missed by me, since i was trying to compare it too much.  They have since gotten much more powerful and I just enjoy them for what they are.  I also think it is possible to stop a super O in the middle if your maybe disturbed, though I've never had that happen to me before, since the super O is very mental.  As for the twitches, no idea, never have gotten them.
  • XilehXileh
    It sounds like you are solidly in the O Zone!

I missed recognizing my first Super-O's for the same reasons @ineverknew states. @rumel helped point out the obvious to me. Since then, I took the often offered advice to quit trying to compare and let it happen. I think letting go has helped new things develop that might not have when I was trying to categorize.

The only time I've tried to stop an O was when it started without warning or provocation, during my commute in rush hour traffic. I'm sitting there stuck, thinking about spreadsheets and wham! I put more effort into turning it off than getting one started. I never really stopped it and I had serious and very distracting buzzing all day.

The twitches are a real bonus. The Eupho really responds to those in a good way for me. It seems to amplify them. It's something to look forward to.

Glad you are having successes!

Xileh

• Tomasheen
    Xileh you are very kind and generous. Thank you for your comment. I am 76 and have always loved sexual pleasure. In my youth, I was tortured by Catholic guilt but later in life I overcame most of that. The Aneros had given me a new sex life. I am fortunate too to have a very loving sex life with my partner. I haven't discussed the Aneros with her, there is no need to. She knows I have it.
    I believe my biggest problem is that I want the Aneros too much. I am constantly thinking about it and feel the need so much. It is getting better and the experiences are becoming regular and more pleasant. I alternate between the Eupho and the Syn. Both are great in different ways.
    You are right about making comparisons being a disadvantage. I do this a lot and if , for example, my penis doesn't erect with the same hardness as before, I tend to become despondent. Must ease off the anxiety. Thank you again for your valued consideration.
  • XilehXileh
    I'm trying to recover from the impact of prostate medications on my hormones and therefore my ability to have an erection and climax. After ceasing use for 5 months, I'm begining to see a little hope. This is very difficult to accept. In the meantime, I've discovered the joy of pleasing my wife even without my own climax. I credit the Aneros with helping me through this period and helping me explore sensuality from a quasi-female point of view. I use this analogy from the experiance using the Aneros, that my partner's pleasure isn't a given. It takes care and preparation as her partner. Much like reaching a Super-O. If I'm not so focused on my own climax, I can focus on her.

It is a gift to have a loving partner. I encourage you to share openly with her if your relationship supports it. My wife has enjoyed the new sensitivity that has developed and it has given our long-term relationship a new energy. She has been accepting and a willing participant.

Xileh
  • Tomasheen
    I am so sorry to learn of your medication problem. Some of these treatments do wreake havoc with sexual functioning. I have had problems with difficulty peeing. I refused medication from my GP on those very grounds. I began taking regular Horny Goat Weed capsules an now also take SawPalmeto daily. These two have done wonders for me. Sometimes I take a little shake of Bombix Mori (available from Lewtress.co.uk) from a capsule, mix with warm water and drink. Look this up on Google. This gives a real boost to my erections and intensifies my genital sensitivity. My pee flow has improved so much, though is is still a little slow but not at all painful as it used to be.
    Your wife is a very lucky woman to have such a lovely unselfish and considerate man. So good to correspond with you.