Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

OK .... Where am I in this???
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69

I have been at this for over a month (I use my device about 5 or 6 times a week) and I have made progress beyond where I was at the beginning no question. I find a great deal of satisfaction and pleasure in using my Aneros. But I wonder where I am in the process.

During sessions I really focus on relaxing, sometimes I listen to binaural tracks or the Aneros experiment tracks and just focus on going deep in the music. (When I first started out any track that had talking or other sounds like that distracted me, now I can float through them)

When I first start my device will start moving on it's own for a few minutes, I have chalked this up to becoming used to it. Then as I start to relax, I will get really hard contractions that suck the device in and they feel amazing. Sometimes they will contract and hold for a few seconds. (when I first started these contractions would startle me out of my trancelike state, now I just enjoy them)

In between I sometimes have this really awesome warm feeling, kind of like you had when you were 16 and anticipated sex, I can feel a very slight tickle right at the tip of the massager, if I focus in on that, it kind of feels like something is licking at the tip very faint, but if I focus on that little tickle and that warm feeling soon I will have another deep contraction. Sometimes the contractions are precede by a shiver that radiates through my whole uper body to my head.

I sometimes feel as if something is happening, but this cycle will continue for an hour to 90 minutes or so and then something shuts off. Even if I try to induce it with PC contractions the intensity often goes away.

I don't think I have yet had what I think are rhythmic involuntaries? I don't know if these contractions are P-Waves or what they are.

I enjoy the hell out of these sessions, but I don't know exactly what to do next. A lot of people write about doing a session for 3 to 4 hours, right now I find that after about 90 minutes, I start to lose the ability to stay in the zone. I have found that if I just get up, then I am refreshed and in a good mood, if I try to stay with it, I can get up later feeling fatigued and irritable.

I am not being impatient and I will continue, the feelings are goo unto themseleves. Sometimes incredible.

Am I on the right track? Am I doing this correctly? Are the deep contractions the right thing?

• ineverknewineverknew
    Sounds like your on track to me.  I remember getting those large contractions, they are very distracting, not sure what thats all about, but for me they eventually went away and the involuntaries started to kick in, though im not sure how aware of them I was.  Even now i sometimes cant feel them, other times it feels like its fucking the shit outta me.  There was a phase in my journey when everything seemed confusing and wasnt sure what to do next, which i think is normal, but alas, keep up with it and eventually things will become more clear.  Its a journey, for sure, even now when things seem pretty predictable for me, i get thrown for a loop, either an extreme dud session or something incredibly pleasureable that i have never felt before.  happy trails!
  • ineverknewineverknew
    also wanted to say, how long your sessions are is totally up to you, i can only manage about 2hrs, sometimes less, sometimes more, if you get bored or lose the desire, then just quit for the day.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    I will keep trying it feels good anyway.
  • xtimedt69: I experienced almost identical things as you in my last two sessions. Smaller contractions, sudden large contractions, and a feeling that builds up but eventually shuts off without leading to something bigger....I heard one time that at those ""almost there" point, you may want to induce some mental arousal to get anything bigger, but I'm not sure...

Maybe let's keep in tune and see what this turns into (I'm positive it will eventually turn into something good :)).
  • xtimedt69: I experienced almost identical things as you in my last two sessions. Smaller contractions, sudden large contractions, and a feeling that builds up but eventually shuts off without leading to something bigger....I heard one time that at those ""almost there" point, you may want to induce some mental arousal to get anything bigger, but I'm not sure...

Maybe let's keep in tune and see what this turns into (I'm positive it will eventually turn into something good :)).
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @anerospiano @ineverknew

I went back yesterday and read the Wiki about how to start. Last night I couldn't stand it, so I went to bed with the PS-New and woke at 4AM. I was getting those super contractions gain so after each one I would do the slight PC contractions like an “echo” 3 times each with each one a little less power, immediately I got that tingle like at the top of the device and then Bam another super contraction. This went on for an hour with a contraction about every 5 seconds. It felt different and in between I felt very slight movement. Something was happening. If the super contractions would calm a bit, something is on the horizon. Iwas good enough I am not tired today and like sex when i was 16 been thinking about it all day!! LOL