Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Lusting for the Progasm Classic in Black
  • BigGlansDC
    Hi guys,

Many of you are aware that my Aneros sessions began early last June with the Helix Syn. Then two months later in early August I began using Maximus in an awkward, halting fashion and then in September and October I began working with both Progasm Ice and Progasm Classic. It was only last November that my body warmed up to my three, big guys. I credit the Kegel Exercises with helping me along with my big guys.

In February I got Progasm Black Ice which I adore. But it was on Amazon.com that I attempted to purchase Progasm Classic in Black. Unfortunately an adult shop affiliated with Amazon sent me a Progasm Black Ice instead of the Progasm Classic in Black which I ordered. This adult shop did not send an invoice, so I cannot send it back. Hence I am stuck with an extra Progasm Black Ice. :(

But nearly two weeks ago I ordered a Progasm Classic in Black from Pleasure Tease, an adult store in Philadelphia, PA. They are capable people and have sent me a Prograsm Classic in Black for about $32, a bargain! They sent it via USPS priority mail. I am dying with lust for my new big buddy. It was supposed to arrive Friday. Perhaps it will arrive later today Saturday, but I am prepared to wait for its arrival on Monday. Damn, I am crazy with Aneros lust! :D :)

If there is anybody in our Forum here in the USA, or even Canada, who wants to purchase an unused Progasm Black Ice at a bargain price, please let me know. 

Thank you,

Thom./BigGlansDC

• Hey @BigGlansDC You really have a thing for colours dont you!  >:)
    My Progasm Ice is causing me grief! It is giving me hemroids quite bad but I am unsure which is worse.
    Not using my progasm or putting up with the roids. A big Delamere....

Not sure but @Xtimedt69 maybe interested in a progasm ice, I am sure the colour would not phase him.
    Maybe you should PM him.
    He is toying with the progasm idea......

You do know that the red progasm classic is cheap at the aneros shop dont you?
    Cheers mate, dispite the roids the progasm is just getting better and better. 
  • BigGlansDC
    Well, @braveneworld, I think the Progasm Classic in Black is really sexy. :D

As you may remember, there was a snafu in my order for this model from that adult store which is actually just outside of Philadelphia in New Jersey. They have allowed me to return the Progasm Black Ice and they have special ordered the Progasm Classic in Black which should arrive on Monday, March 25. My fingers are crossed in eager anticipation!

I just love the Progasm Classic because of its weighty heft in my hand. That makes for some really rugged, manly Aneros action! And I like also the lighter heft of the Progasm Ice with its smooth, sleek Aneros action.

BTW, this adult store also sells the Progasm Classic in blue, purple and red as well as white and black. :)

And yes, @braveneworld, I am wary of roids from the Progasm from your own experience with that bruiser. @Xtimedt69, once you become proficient with the Maximus, you're going to LOVE the Progasm Ice!

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • ineverknewineverknew
    I like black too, though my progasm is blue  :(.  Its all they had when i went to buy it.  Alot of people dont realize how important color can be.