Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The Power of Relaxation - Hotel Rooms Doing the Trick
  • HellyesHellyes
    I do a fair amount of travel and have had my only two Super O's in hotel rooms.  I don't have as much time at home and do not want to wake up my wife.

The key seems to be significant arousal with some good involuntaries and contractions followed by closing my eyes and attempting to go to sleep.  Both times I have gone in and out of sleep for 30 mins followed by waking up and immediately going into major involuntary contractions followed by a Super O.  The first was with the Eupho the second was with the largest Peridise.  Many have described the importance of not trying too hard, relaxing and allowing your body to respond.  Sleeping with it in seems to allow me to relax.  I have not tried to keep it in all night.  

See my post for lessons learned.  Do not give up and do not get discouraged.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Hellyes,

Thanks for posting!  I've never considered this before but it seems logical to me that a change of venue like this might make the difference for some folks.   Besides that, the aspect of having uninterrupted time...some true privacy, might facilitate relaxation.

BF Mayfield