Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Milking from progasm
  • rem7575
    I have been loving my new syn. I have only been using it for a month or so and it has elevated my sessions and my pleasure farther than i could have ever dreamed.
    Last night i had a session with my syn and it delivered awesome anal and prostate orgasms. Mine ramp up after about 10 minutes of belly breathing and once i start my contractions i can get orgasm after orgasm.
    Had the syn in for about an hour and thought i would try switching to my progasm.
    Could not belive the difference. The pressure was so much more than i ever remember it having when i would have session with only it.
    My anal muscles were on autopilot giving me great invols it was like i bought another new toy
    I get a huge amount of precum all the time so i am usually pretty covered after a couple hour session.
    Here is where it changed.
    Went into a dry o and the progasm sunk super deep. I looked at my penis and i was running a steady stream of white fluid. It was milking me. This of course turned me on even more so it lasted about a few minutes and when it stopped i had about 3 times my normal volume of cream. I was then spent.
    Do you think switching from the smaller syn to the progasm allows your prostate to swell more.
    Or was this just a one time thing.
    I am gonna try it again soon.
    Anyone else get these results.
  • tairy
    For me I have to warm up before I really feel the effects of the progasm (and before I can comfortably insert it, for that matter). So I usually start with one of the smaller models, like the Helix, and if I find my responsiveness to that is beginning to decline, I'll break out the Progasm. Only recently have I started feeling involuntaries with the Progasm - before I would feel some initial pleasure from its sheer size, but afterwards would go a bit numb.

So in answer to your question, I don't know if it's the switch per se that does it, but getting really relaxed in my anus and allowing my arousal to build (which does enlarge the prostate, I think) results in much better Progasm results for me. That having been said, I wouldn't mind if eventually I can go right into a Progasm session without all the preamble and still feel as good.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    rem7575,

There is no question that the girth and larger head of the Progasm provide a greater potential for physically milking the prostate.   In my experience it takes less force to produce a stronger massage.   That said, the practice of "warming-up" with a smaller unit like the Helix is quite sound.   I've used it myself on many occasions.  Not only does it get my juices flowing faster, it seems to sensitize my prostate for the larger device...."priming the pump", if you will.  In regards to whether this practice actually results in making ones "prostate swell more" is uncertain.   What is certain (in my case at least) is that  "stepping up" can often produce more sensitivity and more arousal. 

BF Mayfield