Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

where Im at so far...
  • ive had the aneros for over a year. Tried it when I got it but didnt have the patience at the time. I ve sinse began again with a little progress. I relax and do the breathing,insert aneros,take my time with breathing and relaxing. I then move on to contractions. after awhile i can feel the area swelling up and i begin to sense pleasure. Then I feel whats feels like an itch begining inside me and a tingling feeling developing in my ass/pelvis area and.....thats as far as I can go,the feelings subside,i can usually do the whole process and get pback to that place but it seems to leave quicker. Any tips on how to reach that next stage?
  • Having your aneros sitting in the draw for a year does nothing. You have to put the time in to get anywhere.
    I would suggest every 2nd to third night  each week for at least 8 months.
    By eight months at that rate you should be feeling good pleasure. You have had a taste of your prostate now you need to wake him up!
    If you have been reading the forum then you know that forcing the issue will not work, you just have to practice.