Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My latest technique
  • Love_isLove_is
    I just wanted to share with other guys here what I've been experimenting with lately that works well for me. Probably nothing new for some folks, but new for me. Basically I take out my Helix, MGX, and Eupho all at once and switch between models as I feel like it, or as whatever model is in me is not doing much. What I find interesting about this approach is that historically for myself, it's almost always been one particular model that works well for many months. But now when I switch different models with a session, I'm surprised at how one model that worked particularly well the last session, is no longer the one that does it for me this time. Kind of fascinating. I also find that inserting a room temperature Aneros after I have had sufficient prostate massage in the session and my prostate is sensitive, swollen, and hot, that my prostate has a wonderfully pleasurable reaction to the cooler Aneros being inserted for a minute or two.
  • @BigGlanDC has this approach. He sounds like he is going right overboard with it. He is now using same model areoses just different colours. I think he is using about 6 different tools in a session!
    He is a self confessed slut.  I say good on him. If he has the money to burn then why not get every model and every colour and the have a rainbow party.