Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Can you feel the sweet spot?
  • Clenchy
    A few years ago during some experimentation, I managed to orgasm by rubbing my perineum really fast.
    Last night I thought I'd try the experiment again, and really try to get in tune with my sweet spot, in the hope that it would improve my aneros sessions.
    What I found was completely unexpected.
    Feeling around, testing different spots, feeling the contours beneath my skin, I wasn't getting much of a response until I found this one spot.
    It was like a very small, very flat, soft bag that was fixed in place, but at the same time a little movable and floating.
    I don't know what it is, but rubbing it was great.
    I inserted the maximus and the p-tab sat in exactly the right vertical position, but I had to move it to the left of center. I was able to plant the p-tab right on that spot, and the resulting session was night-and-day different. It was like completing an electrical circuit, everything made a lot more sense, a missing part of the feedback loop was added.

So my question is - is this weird? The descriptions I've read about locating the sweet spot focus on identifying it by the sensation you get when touching it, rather than what the area might feel like to touch. I don't get it either, because it's supposed to be an area with a cluster of nerves or something, so how is it a thing I can feel with my fingers? Maybe it's just a coincidence that they're in the same spot? I'm a bit confused about it.
  • I hope so. I havn't found my sweetspot yet:(
  • same here. i tried to for about half an hour yesterday after reading this post. it seems to be pretty shy.
  • I have tried many time to find it but can not but I do know the aneroes find it.
    If I look where the aneros finds it I see/ feel nothing special. But there you go its there all the same.