Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Wow! Extra virgin olive oil as a lube!
  • Hi guys,

A good buddy on BateWorld suggested that I use extra virgin olive oil as a lube for my Aneros session. Early this morning I tried this for the very first time. I noticed that it takes very little of extra virgin oil olive to lubricate your Aneros tools and also it is very easy to insert and withdraw those tools during your sessions! It reminded me of the Brylcreem jingle on the TV program, "77 Sunset Strip" many years ago, "Brylcreem, a little dab'll do ya ..." :D

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • Linum
    I agree - Olive oil was superb for me too.  I shall be using it again.
  • Ok guys does this oil smell?
    does it stain?
    Do you pre shoot up butt?
    And well whats it like for clean up, do you leak oil out your sump plug afterwards even after expelling the leftover :)
    Do you still coat the aneros with Vaseline?

Curious!............ 
  • Hi @braveneworld,

Extra virgin olive oil does not smell nor does it stain. Since I used it for the first time last Saturday morning when I got up, I did not use Vaseline, but I may use Vaseline as a base layer if I sleep with an Aneros model.

I have never use a syringe to inject lube up my anal canal. All I do is coat my middle finger liberally with lube and that does the trick, along with lubing my Aneros. Saturday morning I also discovered that insertion and withdrawal of my Aneros models coated with olive oil was surprisingly easy.

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • Maybe I should steal some from my wifes cooking stash and give it a go  :-\"
  • Well I tried it and I tried it with Vaseline+ extra virgin olive oil. It is ok but a little more difficult to use.
    It is very thin and of coarse oily. But my syringe rubber does not like it and jams.
    It leaked out my butt a bit which is ok with a towel. 
    I might put up with it if it was as slippery as the waterbase and silicone mix I use + vasiline but my combo works best for me at the moment. At least if I run out I have a alternitive.
    Thanks guys
    Your right it really doent smell and is pretty good for the cost!
  • I've been using Extra Virgin Olive Oil over my other lubes (save that for Mr. Wang). It works very well for the money.
    I inject about 5ml. It works well past my 2 hour sessions. Clean up is a lot more messy and you should expel afterwards otherwise you may leave a mess.
    If I used 5ml of good $$$ lube for every Aneros session I'd be broke...
  • I had used a glycerine-type lube which was OK but the lube was gradually pushed out during a longer session... Then I think I read here that I could use coconut oil... Well if you lube yourself first and then the aneros (I use syn) I think it works pretty well, maybe not as slippery but at least this is 100% coconut without any additives or potentially harmful substances... and you can use the oil for many other things too! :-)
  • rookrook
    Just heard the news tonight that we should ingest 4 Tablespoons of EVOO every day and have a handful of nuts.  Sounds like one session with Olive Oil and the another with Walnut Oil .   :)

• stumpy
    Lol Rook

I prefer Coconut oil myself. Stays nice and slippery and doesn't leave a greasy mess...
  • movermover
    I've actually tried both, and like both. The plus with the extra virgin coconut oil that I use is that it's actually solid at room temperature, so it doesn't need a shooter if you want to prelube. In my experience the aroma wasn't all that pleasant when I expelled after, and like EVO I needed to have a towel down in case there was a bit of a spill. Also, I hear coconut oil has different benefits to EVO so it's my guess that alternating is a good idea? Maybe someone with more expertise can clarify.  

Other than that I think they're both awesome, and I found them to work about the same. 

I should also note that I found them both to be better than the KY I tried, but seeing as that's the only lube I played with I can't really comment. 

Grats on the progress!