Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What is the essence of an awakened prostate?
  • Hi guys,

What is the essence of an awakened prostate? Is it that buzz or a vibration? Do guys feel that an well Anerosed prostate is similar to a revved up V8 engine? Or is an awakened prostate a source of delicious pleasure or an itch that needs to be satisfied?

I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • For me, i can definately feel my prostate if i even think about it, and sometimes when im not thinking about it, it will just start on its own.  almost like a very slight smooth finger sliding over it and around it.  It also seems to feel like its blowing up like a balloon and then decompressing sometimes.  Lots of times i can feel my pc muscles flexing and fluttering which intensify all of those feelings.  If I concentrate on those feelings it can lead to an aneroless orgasm which can be very pleasant, its different then when the aneros is in, but just as pleasureable.  Hope that helps.
  • Linum
    Yes - I'd agree with inevernew - I can sense my prostate within me, and feel it as it swells.  It is now also sensitive to touch, whereas before my aneros use it was an insensitive lump.

The interaction of the PC muscles with the prostate, around which the PC muscles wrap, leads to all sorts of aneros-inspired, and now anerosless experiences.

Re-wiring is partly about an awakened prostate, but I suspect that more important still are the connections we make in our brains.  This is how we make use of an awakened prostate, and other awakened parts of our sexual physiology.