Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Ever have a phantom ejaculation with Prostate Orgasm?
  • JRS7
    Had a strange thing happen last night, wondering if I was dreaming or if anyone else has experienced the same.  Just for the record, never had a Super-O, just a half a dozen small prostate orgasms (Mini-O's?) in the past 14 or so months since starting this. 

Came home late last night and climbed into bed.  My body starting tingling wanting some anerosless action, so I relaxed and let it happen.  Was getting some nice feelings, some nice waves, I think I drifted in and out of sleep.  Got up a couple of hours later to use the bathroom, and laid back down on my side with my knees pulled up.  Still getting the nice tingling and waves, when suddenly felt an orgasm start to hit me.  I tried to just ride it and not force anything.  I felt myself get hard (or semi-hard), and then I felt something gush out.  Not like a normal 'squirting',  just a feeling of something gushing out.  I was bummed because this felt just like a regular 'penis' orgasm, but I just enjoyed it and rode it out.  I was SURE I actually felt a mess on myself, and I swear I touched my hand to it and smelled it to see if it smelled like cum!  Then I remember rolling over onto my back and thinking it was strange that I was till hard.  Maybe I had been asleep for awhile, I don't know.  But I remember thinking I need to clean up, but when I felt myself there was nothing on me!  So I felt the sheets, nothing there either!  Not even a dried crusted feeling, nothing at all.  Even went back in the room this morning and felt and inspected the bed and myself.  Nothing! 

So now I'm wondering if I dreamed the entire thing?  I felt like I was drifting in and out of sleep for several hours, but the orgasm seemed awful real to me.  Anyone ever had a prostate orgasm where it felt like something was actually pouring out of your penis, but nothing was?
  • i have had that happen before too.  It is weird feeling.  I usually have alot of precum during sessions, but the feeling of the precum coming out feels like there should be like 8 oz, of course there isnt that much, just feels like it.  The phantom ejaculation i think is kinda similar, but defineatly different.  So no, you probably didnt dream that. 
  • Love_isLove_is
    @JRS7 - Yes, I've had a few of these both conscious and while dreaming. But haven't been able to reproduce them in years. Note: I'm still re-wiring and grinding away towards super-O's after many years. I think what you experienced is actually the definition of a mini-O, or perhaps a dry-O. See the Aneros WIKI glossary:

http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Glossary
  • varmintvarmint
    @JRS7 - Have had many of these; they were my first big indicators my re-wiring was well on and its way and foreshadowed the promised land.  Great to feel like you came, but didn't and you're still hard and rarin' to go!