Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

False Erection Sensations?
  • stumpy
    So I'm trying to understand the sensation of an Erection, when there is none. The feeling that you will look down or touch your shorts and feel a raging hard on, but then you realize that while it might be engorged it is far from erect, however you had sensations from the glans, essentially in space.

Is this similar to the phantom limb sensation that amputies feel? Essentially your mind is saying I feel this, so I expect this. I get this sensation during Aneros and Aneroless sessions, and just curios about everyone's thoughts. Is my mind not quite awake to what my bodies telling it?
  • your mind is awake to what it's telling it, you associate the heat on the glans of the penis with erection so automatically your mind thinks you have an erection.
  • I actually get that feeling a lot, but I can't explain it. I just think of it as part of the experience.
  • rookrook
    For me, a 'phantom erection' is part of the dry-O.
  • stumpy
    I agree there rook...the dry O is very soon to follow.
  • Kev
    How about false dripping effect? I have had the sensation of leaking precum so many times.. but nothing actually came out! quite annoying actually.. Have you noticed the same?

Kev
  • forum_jedi
    [QUOTE=Kev;48314]How about false dripping effect? I have had the sensation of leaking precum so many times.. but nothing actually came out! quite annoying actually.. Have you noticed the same?

Kev

I get this a lot as well. It feels like the precum is flowing out, but there is only a drop.
  • stumpy
    Yes I've had this as well. I think that this is caused by the urethra opening, as it expects something to come out. I have noticed if you pinch the head there is some in there...it just didn't make it all the way I think.
  • slimjm
    Yes, though I can generally sense what degree of erection I may be in as I go from chubby to erect and back again, sometimes I'm fooled by the actually degree of erection I'm at. I do mine at night, lights out, no shorts on to rub against anything, eyes closed and not looking. It helps.

Kev, I really get the false dripping effect. I'll swear I've ejaculated on myself the dry orgasms are so vivid and intense and my urethral meatus (the opening at the penis tip) will feel like semen or fluid is drooling out of it but then when my session's over and I actually look, there'll be absolutely nothing there or at most a half drop of pre-ejaculate I can milk out of my urethra.

Only very rarely in sessions will I produce an actual small flow of pre-ejaculate I can feel come down my penile urethra and come out the tip, but this feels different and for some reason, really good.
  • Kev
    Hey nice to hear slimjm! I haven't experienced the false cumming effect though.. it sounds very pleasurable :) I have only experienced some pulsing sensation in my prostate and "I'm gonna cum"-feeling.. maybe I'll still find it along my sessions.. I wonder if there's any way to increase the amount of pre-ejaculate dripping out of your penis during a session.. It really turns me on!!

Kev
  • dingus
    I've had a Helix for about a month. I think I had my first dry-O tonight: false erection (I think--I wasn't paying attention to my cock), feeling that I was ejaculating when I wasn't, lots of pleasure inside.....

I'd hoped my new Progasm would be here tonight, because I had some alone time, but the post office put it on the wrong truck or something, and it won't be here until tomorrow, when I won't have time to try it out....
  • slimjm
    Kev, if you're already feeling the pulsing and "I'm about to come" feeling, then before long you should get the full blown "I'm coming as intensely as I could ever feel it come" feeling but with nothing coming out, like I feel in sessions. Just keep at it.
  • slimjm
    Don't rush with the Progasm when you get it, dingus. If the size provides a benefit for you, go ahead and enjoy it, though in my case, as I see with many other guys as well, the smaller the massager the more sensations you'll produce. Just warm it up in hot tap water for a few minutes ahead of time and get super relaxed and insert it VERY slowly, like over two to three minutes, never pushing it, but rather letting your body accommodate it.