Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• -------------
  • BusterBuster
    [QUOTE=andyjames766;48127]Bought Helix and MGX and decided to stick with the MGX. Never actually used the Helix therefore I am trying to sell it for $50.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Thank you.

I would hang on to it if I were you. There were several models (Helix for one) that I have written off in the past as not being what worked for me only to find that as I progressed I actually grew in to.
  • XilehXileh
    I'll agree with Buster. Sometimes you hit a dry spell and a change can really help get things going again.

Xileh
  • Andyjames
    I agree with the 2 gentlemen above. I started with the MGX and then Helix, then Progasm, then Eupho, then all 4 Peridise, finally Maximus. They are all great, but the MGX is my least favorite, and I hardly use it anymore. Somehow the ridges irritate my anus. Hard to say which is my favorite. All are wonderful, good for different moods. I ruined the Eupho by accidentally removing the tab instead of the handle (duh!) so that's a goner not to be replaced because all the others are very satisfying, although I liked that, too. Removing the handle on MGX and Helix improved their movement immensely.
  • PommiePommie
    paulsp,

I feel for your loss.
    I think you will find you should seriously consider replacing your Eupho! It really is that good and will be well worth what you pay for it! It is still my overall favourite.
  • Andyjames: Good luck selling your Helix. I personally don't see anything wrong with telling people that you have Aneros items for sale here on the Aneros Forum. However, when I tried to sell my never-used, still in box Progasm Ice last fall, I got postings deleted, and got a very crabby message from the "Aneros Team" telling me that this wasn't allowed. It's a wonder this thread hasn't already been deleted.

By the way, I still have the Progasm Ice for sale, PM me for details.
  • XilehXileh
    Paul - I agree with Pommie. The Eupho is my favorite. I think being smaller really helps it to move. When it starts moving - wow!

Xileh