Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Here we go again!!
  • Tomasheen
    Last week, I posted that all was going well and that I was really getting on well with my sessions. It has all gone weak and
    un-responsive again. I get really down and almost look forward to failure. I have an idea though that maybe I am doing it too much. Two and three times a day...almost addictive? It feel as though the battery has run down and needs recharging. Can that happen and does this sound logical? I will be away without it for two weeks and will look forward to trying it again when I get back. If it is good, I will restrict my sessions to two or three times a week. I would be grateful if you could comment on that and your own experience. Bye the way, I have found that when I have had a very rewarding session, I want to go about smiling all day with a deep sense of delight. I am missing that. Thanks.
  • brine
    Tom,

While each of us is different and our responses and experiences are different from our fellow riders, it is worth saying that most guys I chat would say that two to three times a day is too much. In the same way that our muscles need "down time," so our prostate "muscle" needs rest. Time to rejuvenate and adjust, allow the rewiring.

Those are my two cents.

Brian
  • stumpy
    Yes...you need a break. 2-3 times a week is the best recipe...2-3 times a day is to much. Just make sure you set aside 3-4 hours where you won't be disturbed...then take a day or two to reflect on your session. I've taken notes on mine on occasion, because I want to understand it, but I've also noticed that some sessions are like dreams and the memory of the sensations fade over time.
  • rookrook
    Hey tomasheen, welcome back !

At the outset of the journey all of us have 'suffered the agony' of butt-buzz the morning following a long afternoon or evening session.

I hope you appreciate that the above was totally facetious ! :) There's no agony.

Agree with . Allow your body and brain to soak up the memories of the session. Good brain memories and good muscle memories are what we're tying to gain from these early sessions. If you have sensual/sexual obligations to g/f, partner or spouse plan ahead as much as you can to space things out and regrow a good set of head horns before the next session.
  • artformartform
    Absolutely rook!! :D :D All the best rest and recovery Tomasheen!!

artform
  • Linghaman
    Hey Guy:

You are a human not an orgasm machine!!!!!! LOL. The best sessions are those that result from a deeply seeded need for erotic sensation. Three times a day is more than anyone can expect to sustain and still feel desire. Its amazing to me that you were able to do it in the first place. I do an hour to two hour session 3-4 times per week and sustain arousal between. Any more than that and i am pushing it.

Slow down and savor each one dont jam em in there.

Bigguy
  • stumpy
    The reason I recommend reflecting on you're experience and/or taking notes is because it helps (at least for me) to abstain. If I can read or think about what's happened and how I felt, and it's kind of like reading other peoples experiences...which is a bit of a turn on. It helps to sustain that arousal during your down time (as Bigguy mentioned). You just have to demonstrate control and discipline...which is tough. Just remember that anything that's difficult to achieve is worth the wait! That's not how the phrase goes...but it works.