Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Getting better
  • Tomasheen
    Hi Folks! I am very excited at the moment. I have had some great experiences with my Eupho and it it getting better day by day. The latest development has been the arrival of a new sensation which seems to go on and on giving intense pleasure. With in a few minutes of insertion, the muscles close to the prostate begin to jerk as if an ejaculation is about to take place but it just gets increasingly delightful until I feel overwhelmed with pleasure. Also my penis erects with every muscle spasm until it is very hard. Utterly wonderful. It is as though I am coming without any semen discharge. A short period of rest and it starts again. I don't think it is a Super-O, but it seems very close to one. Any comments would be welcome.

Also, I have great difficulty in reaching a trad. orgasm. I get tired of the effort and give up exhausted!. Mind you, I'm getting on now so it is to be expected. I did indulge in a new toy and I love it. It is called the "Cobra Libre" Has anyone seen it or used it? It is a well made masturbation toy and it is so pleasurable to use. I have reached orgasm twice now with it. I just love the gentle pleasure it gives me. A real loving partner to the Eupho. My MGX has not been good and I just don't get on with it. I will of course hang on to it and try again. I tried the Helix once and it was just not suitable for me.
  • brine
    Tomasheen,

What you seem to be experiencing are Dry O's. They feel VERY much like ejaculation, but there is no semen. You are going to experience more and more terrific things like that. My penis gets hard and soft, hard and soft during a session. All of us are different and so are our sessions.

Regarding regular orgasms: during a session you probably won't have a traditional orgasm. Some guys do experience HWFO (hands-free wet orgasms), but that is rare. I've never had one. I find, as most do, that having a traditional orgasm during a session sort circuits the prostate orgasm pleasure. I would suggest not jerking off during a session. Let your body experience all that the prostate orgasms have to offer. Jerking off a bit after a session is fine.

Best to you, Tom. You are WELL ON YOUR WAY!!!

Brian
  • stumpy
    I love those dry O's!

You're well on your way...keep up the good work!
  • Tomasheen
    Thank you so much for your warm and kind considerations.
  • Badger
    [QUOTE=brine;48061]Tomasheen,

What you seem to be experiencing are Dry O's. They feel VERY much like ejaculation, but there is no semen. You are going to experience more and more terrific things like that. My penis gets hard and soft, hard and soft during a session. All of us are different and so are our sessions.

Regarding regular orgasms: during a session you probably won't have a traditional orgasm. Some guys do experience HWFO (hands-free wet orgasms), but that is rare. I've never had one. I find, as most do, that having a traditional orgasm during a session sort circuits the prostate orgasm pleasure. I would suggest not jerking off during a session. Let your body experience all that the prostate orgasms have to offer. Jerking off a bit after a session is fine.

I've had several HFWOs, the last one being about a year ago. I had one/a few dry Os earlier, but for the last three years or so, I've been fighting sciatica, and seem to have lost a great deal of sensations in my rectum, and thus, my Os.
  • Tomasheen
    I am so sorry that you have that sciatica problem. I never imagined it could affect the anus, though I suppose that all the nerves are in some way connected. I had it bad a few years ago and had several sessions of "Bowen Technique" treatment. (Look that one up) It did the trick and now I am free of the pain. I am sure you have tried using the Aneros in different body positions as often a change can offer relief. I understand that sciatica results from the lower spine putting pressure on the sciatic nerve. Thus the pain and numbness. I think too that if the sciatcta cleared up, the anal numbness would go and the sensation would return. Good luck Badger.