Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Is the official chat room back?
  • Evening all,

I looked at the chat room and it was empty as usual butt there was a number of hours there. Does this means it's back or was I getting so used to it being empty I didn't look at the hours left? Please let me know. If its not up after this long, is it gone forever? I miss it being here so the casual chatter could join in. I'm still using the unofficial chat room and yahoo messenger. If anybody wants to chat there my handle is Multiplepleasuresoflife. Hope to chat soon with you. Life is good!!! The rewired life is incrediblrle!!!!!!

MultiOrgasmMan
  • twlltintwlltin
    It's still broken for me, I'm afraid. If I click on the CHAT NOW link, it goes back to the same page.
  • I have a yahoo email account. How do you get yahoo messenger?
  • rookrook
    I prefer to add a yahoo account to one of my desktop IM clients (I use Empathy) and let that client negotiate all the setup with Yahoo. Then add yahoo nicknames to my 'buddylist'. That way I get a minimum of advertising and interference from my Facebook, Twitter and other media accounts.

If you don't have an IM client, use the Yahoo tool. Go to < messenger.yahoo.com/download >. Download the app and populate it with buddy names. cheers... rook (aka rook1134 )
  • twlltintwlltin
    twlltin01 hereā€¦
  • Thank you, Rook. I'll try that.
  • rookrook
    :) -- fingers crossed.
  • twlltintwlltin
    [QUOTE=rook;47782]:) -- fingers crossed.
    Works for me, too. I'm mothballing the unofficial chat. (It's still there, but it now has notices all over it saying to come back here.)