Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Passive fun
  • Saw this product online and it looks like it could be a addition to a session. Anyone used one of these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qmlHm0XrCEA

Fred
  • chris_SoCal
    O my gosh that looks like a good idea.
  • imperiumimperium
    Perhaps could be fun with aneros or another toy.

As for the product itself and its goal, I'll just stick with some bridge and fish poses.
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=fred garvin;47377]Saw this product online and it looks like it could be a addition to a session. Anyone used one of these? ... Fred Yup. Local Brookstone had them a couple of years ago--they were merchandised alongside the motorized massage chairs. Having been through two 'E-ticket' rides on ejection seats it caught my eye and I 'rode' it.

Everyone's Lumbar is different but getting well hydrated and doing several sets of 'pelvic tilts' and easy abdominal exercises works for me. Personal feeling is that while motorized passive stretching is a good start, core abdominal muscle building also plays well. (and a simple exercise mat takes up less floor space.)

No clue how it would play with an Aneros or Peridise.
  • hulahula
    I had a bad experience with Brookstone customer service a few years ago, so do not patronize them. YMMV