Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What does leaking precum feel like?
  • movermover
    So lately my explorations have turned towards exploring the HFWO side of things, part of which is the art of milking oneself which I have so far found elusive.

Well last night I felt a sensation in my penis during my session, a tingling/oozing/tickling sensation. Thinking it may have finally been a bit of precum I relaxed as much as I could and did my best to let go - only to find that I most likely urinated instead much to my chagrin.

This lead me to wonder - are the sensations similar? Or are they completely different?
  • padbound
    I was having the same feeling myself last night and actually stopped my session and went for a pee, following this I got back engaged with my helix and really did start oozing precum, to me it is a lovely feeling and quite a hot spasm of liquid which wells up deep inside and you can feel it tingling through your shaft to your tip, slightly teasing but pleasant all the same.
    keep it going
  • movermover
    How do you know if it's pee or precum? Do they feel alike?
  • padbound
    I find the sensation similar but if your dribble is not greasy between your fingertips then I find it's definitely worth going for a pee before carrying on with the session, if it is Greasy however then just roll with it and enjoy
  • I think Padbound's description is perfect. Only different word I would use in the last thread is sticky rather than greasy, although it is that, too.
  • XilehXileh
    You might be on the verge of releasing seminal vesicular fluid or "squirting". It can look like urine, but has no odor, is clear, and is delightfully slippery.

Xileh
  • Yes, slippery is the word, even better than sticky or greasy. Is that the same as what comes from Cowper's gland?
  • slimjm
    Pre-ejaculate typically comes from the Cowper's glands and is clear and slippery, like very thin mucous. Most all guys secrete a few drops during sexual excitement and for some reason, with prostate stimulation such as from use of the Aneros, seeing a few drops is common. Some notice a distinct feeling of the drops coming down the penile urethra and others don't notice any particular sensation relative to its appearance.
  • XilehXileh
    Trains - No, I don't think so. Cowper's fluid is thicker. Seminal vesicular fluid is thin and coupious. It surprised me at first, there was so much of it. It can really make a mess of things if you haven't prepared in advance. Nonetheless, an enjoyable mess.

Xileh
  • I experience a lot more than a few drops during an aneros session. I use it as lube on my nipples, while also rubbing it on the tip of my penis. It sends wonderful messages to my prostrate, which returns the favor.
  • Clenchy
    I've never been able to leak much precum, just a drop or two. But sometimes I get this "pushing" urge to let something out, it starts out a bit thick and slippy exactly like precum (and there's a LOT of it), but quicky turns into what I'd describe as urine (thin, watery, not slippy and a powerful steady stream). All I can think is that there's precum in my urethra and I'm pushing it out with the force of the pee behind it. It doesn't feel especially good, but I wish I knew how to let it leak out instead of having to tense up and push it. I know the precum is there, it just doesn't come out!
  • movermover
    Thanks for all the responses u guys! I like the slippery/sticky test, and will apply this methodology at my next sessions.

I'm in the same boat as Clenchy I think - I definitely feel something there, but it ends up being too steady a stream not to be urine. I never secrete anything during my aneros sessions unless I decide to have a traditional orgasm at the end of it.

SO JEALOUS of you guys! I'd ask if anyone has had any methods for getting to the point of leaking, but I have a feeling the only response I'd get is "it just happens".
  • touch your finger to it if it strings off then it is pre cum if it just drops liquidy like then it could be pee. if it is the sticky stringy pre cum you should give it a taste sometime it is very sweet and is a real turn on during a session.