Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• Hello all,

I'm making good progress with the Helix and think I am on the verge of the Super O, usually after about 20 minutes my abs start to tense really hard on and off and my entire body goes into a quick spasm, this feels really good in itself but I don't think it's the super o, could someone please confirm that if I ride these spasm's then I will get to the next level, sometimes the spasms are so intesnse i feel like im going to explode.

Cheers,

Lee.
  • twlltintwlltin
    Yes, your guess is right that tensing abdominals is very common and that riding it out is a good idea. Relax into them and you should be able to progress.

In one of my early sessions, I had an abdominal cramp so intense that I was doubled up and couldn't breathe for about ten seconds. That freaked me out and ended the session. It's never happened as strongly since.
  • Sounds about right to me. Spasms are normal especially on the road to a super O. There are a few types of super Os though, some were you just calmly ride in a state of perpetual bliss and the kind were you are just kinda spasming really intensely and its basically an incredible roller coaster ride. Ive only had the second type, but I hope to have the first someday soon.

There's definately more than I've described too, bottom line is keep at it though. Sounds like you are on the right track!
  • rookrook
    As twll and chronos86 convey, this is just part of the drill. We are all different though and one man's spasm might be another man's shudder. :)

Strongly suggest dropping, "the next level" from your thinking. Live in the moment, cherish the feelings, enjoy the ride, drink in the pleasures, love yourself and don't force anything.

Blessings .... rook
  • rumelrumel
    leeada,

You would do well to heed the simple eloquent words of 'rook' - "Live in the moment, cherish the feelings, enjoy the ride, drink in the pleasures, love yourself and don't force anything."
    If you think about 'orgasm' as 'color' then it is not about "levels" but energy frequencies from the infra-red to ultra-violet, from the "Calm Seas"AU-SO-floatto turbulent squallsAU-SO-shake. Your voyage is all on the same orgasmic ocean, it's just the emotional weather patterns are changeable and some times you encounter storms. Storm If you relax on through these there will be smooth sailing ahead.
  • Thanks for all the advice gentlemen.
  • brine
    Welcome, leeada,

I echo rook and rumel's take on things. It is a different mind-set, this Aneros journey thing. Take each experience as is comes and enjoy all the nuances and shades of the joy it brings. Relish in the mystery.

And, as I say below, "Relax and enjoy the journey."

Brian
  • Speaking of spasms, whenever the Aneros is inserted, my legs spasm (like a shiver) non-stop.

That's normal right? It interferes quite a bit, until I direct the attention to the pelvic.