Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Vice - Confused
  • isvara
    Vice - confused

Hi folk,

I am interested in saving up to purchase a Vice.
    I notice in the Aneros shop there is the 'new' improved Vice model. I also notice there is a bullet called the Muze.
    Does this mean the improved Vice models have the Muze as the bullet?
    Is the Muze bullet any better than the original Vice bullet?

The supplier in my 'land far-far-away' (Qld, Aust) sells Vice on line (they are nearly as far away).
    How can I tell the difference between the "improved" model "that just got better" from the old "unimproved" model" when they are not side by side?

I can get direct from Aneros (US) but the shipping from Aneros is amazing expensive (hopefully reliable) but the unit is a bit cheaper. Over all it is about $20 more expensive from Aneros shop. This may also be worth it but warranty may be a problem.

All is going very well with my MGX and Helix
    Any guidance/information would be gratefully received.

Aneros - an amazing adventure
    isvara
  • rookrook
    hi Isvara,

Definitely opt for the newer model of the vibe capsule. It has a choice of vibe intensities, and an on-off/mode button that's easier to operate when your fingers are slippery.

With the old model you could choose from four patterns of vibe with successive presses of the control button. Each pattern was about the same intensity and many users complained that the vibe was too strong. Think of the sequence as: A,B,C,D

The new model keeps three of the patterns but delivers each at three levels of intensity. So, the new model has nine modes rather than just four. Think of the sequence as: a,b,c,A,B,C,A,B,C.

There is a subtle difference in the shape of the mode button assembly but, your best bet would be to contact customer service at your vendor and ask whether the model you get will have only the four modes or the newer nine modes.

If you can get an exceptionally good deal on the older model consider buying it and using it with a Doc Johnson 7-function Wonder Bullet vibe -- about $15 US. The DJ vibe isn't as well built as the Muze but it does have a remote control. see the ten_s_nut review at: -- http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/cheap-compatible-7-function-vibe-vice-15547/ ---

hth... rook
  • isvara
    Rook
    Thank you so much for the clarification.
    The local supplier had the correct model. (Loaded it up and tried it for me)
    My supplier is a professional supplier and their HIH/Aneros unit costs are very good.
    The few 'adult' shops in Australia that stock Aneros products add a huge loading!
    An Improved Vice has been ordered and is even now on its way.
    isvara