Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google
Effects of not using aneros for long periods of time
  • Taurus
    It's been a very long time since I've posted on this forum, not only that but it's also been a very long time since I've used any of my Aneros. At one time when I was using my aneros more consistently, I had p-waves coming and going all the time, sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night and have alot of great sensations although I've never really had Super O's.

Over the last few years I've haven't used my Aneros very much at all, maybe 5 times in a whole year. I got the Vice back in December thinking maybe the vibe would be a good kickstart back into the Aneros world but I've only used it a couple times.

I don't know why I'm not really into my Aneros anymore, perhaps there was more lack of progress than progress which made me feel like it wasn't worth the effort. In any case, I've noticed more and more that I don't even get the sensations I used to have and I don't know if anyone can answer this quesion but if one hasn't used the Aneros for long periods of time as in my case, is it possible to loose the Aneros effect?

Thanks
    Taurus