Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Oh the many benefits of being an Anerosian. Here one more.
  • brine
    Hey gents,

I'm Brian. I've been using my Helix for 16 months. I have had a crazy good time along this amazing journey.

I am VERY lucky man.

I'm 54, straight, married 27 years, with two children (daughter 22 and son 15).

A while back I was concerned about prostate enlargement (which, thankfully, never materialized), so I started Googling and came across the Aneros and HIH sites. Started reading, became intrigued, ordered the Helix and I took the first steps on the path to re-wiring. I told my wife all about the site and my Helix order before it arrived. In my opinion, one of the smartest things I’ve ever done.

It came and within 10 sessions I reached Super O land. For a description, see my posts under my first Aneros sign on name of brianadams. http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/my-first-super-orgasm-9491/index3.html#post90204 (The first is called "Three and a half hours, three and a half hours" and the second is "Four hours, four hours..." immediately following the first.)

I am VERY lucky man.

In the months since then, I continue to experience new, simple, profound, and exhilarating things. I am now multi-orgasmic with and without my friend, Mr. Helix inside. I have explored energy exchanges and a touch (or non-touch, as it may be) of Tantric work. I have discovered, through the generous help of many, that being MMO is possible and attainable.

I am VERY lucky man.

Just this morning, my wife and I were having fun. It is her time of month, so intercourse was not appropriate. Without giving too much intimate information, we both were enjoying multiple orgasms with mutual stimulation. While I WAS highly aroused, I was completely satisfied, though I never came. As with many times before, I was energized by the prostate orgasms I reached, rather than needing a refractory period after a traditional penile orgasm. This lead me to a profound idea, in my mind.

This whole journey has helped me come to the realization that the ultimate pleasure for me as a man is the chance to give my wife ultimate pleasure with no goal in mind other than to enjoy each other and enjoy the emotions involved. Without feeling as if I need to “culminate” the time together with penetration and ejaculation, I can fully concentrate on truly “making love” to my wife with less concern about my “needs” and we can both reach deeper depths and higher heights. I had to leave our marriage bed to get ready for work after ignoring the alarm for fifteen minutes. And instead of feeling “unfulfilled,” I felt healthy, energized, and proud to have given so much and received so much. Truly, it was a moment of mutual connectedness and passion with my wife and our relationship. I honestly feel sorry for guys who never discover this. I hope, someday, to have the courage to tell my friends about this.

I am VERY lucky man.

To move to a place that I never knew existed is fantastic. I have found this place with the help of many contributors. The hundreds of Aneros Chat Room conversations, Private Message exchanges, and Forum/Poll responses with all you incredibly terrific men (and women) have allowed me to grow as a human and a lover. There are dozens of you to thank and if I was to try to list you all, I would surely omit someone. So, in order to avoid that, I will just say “You know who you are!” and “Thank you!”

I don’t expect responses to this post. I just had to share, in my humble opinion, this huge revelation. I hope to encourage you all with this story.

I am VERY lucky man.

Brian
  • twlltintwlltin
    Reading this it seems that, through you, your wife has become lucky too.
  • brine
    We are both VERY lucky. Thanks, twil.