Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Feelings as you near Super-O.. am I close?
  • So i've been experiencing some really great feelings with a regular progasm model. My method: through a sustained contraction keep the progasm pulled in, while gently rocking/twitching the upper head of the progasm - which is likely in direct contact with my prostate. This non stop "see saw" movement spins off solid and often intense involuntaries - which start to remain constant as they sort of take on a life of their own.

Now the other day something awesome happened. I got a feeling down below which kicked the progasm into a highly frenzied rocking motion which worked my perenium and prostate.

It's from here i'm trying to gauge if i'm close to Super-O, and soliciting your experiences to see if they are similar.. questions:

1) Once the frenzied p-tab rocking starts i get really pleasurable feelings in my cock..and quick. The relentless bobbing of the progasm doesn't let up. However many times at this stage I develop a super hard, pleasurable hard on which feels like i'm going to cum. If this is the leadup to orgasm do you guys lie there and let the orgasm develop/explode on its own - or do contractions? Do any of the orgasms happen when hard? (i'd heard you got the dry-O/O when fairly flaccid) Is there any kind of movements you guys do to stop the insta-erection and distill the O feelings to go "over the edge"?

2) It appears to feel that a pretty flaccid cock can assume a sort of mini rigidity.. that is after enough prostate stimulation its hard to know whether you're fully erect or not.. anyone else notice this?

3). Is the rapid back-n-forth of the progasm between the perenium and prostate (like 10x a second) a key tenet of the super-O? Anyone else have them?

I think i'm close guys.. aooreciate in advance your helpful responses.
  • twlltintwlltin
    [QUOTE=aneros_user48172;101038]2) It appears to feel that a pretty flaccid cock can assume a sort of mini rigidity.. that is after enough prostate stimulation it's hard to know whether you're fully erect or not.. anyone else notice this?
    Oh yes!

Have you got to the point yet where you can't tell the difference between your prostate being excited and having a full bladder?

(No, I'm not at super-O either. The involuntaries aren't happening for me.)