Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Help with nip stim during Vice sessions
  • rookrook
    Over the last couple of months I relegated the Vice to bph therapy as the most efficient tool for that drill. The bulk, internal resilence and vibe (mode #4) combine nicely to really wring out the most when I finish with a super-T following the massage phase. However, I've adhered to Eupho and Helix as my 'Anerosgasmic' tools of choice.

About a week ago during a bph session with my Vice, I received a couple of involuntary rectal contractions that signaled a 'desire' I hadn't received from Dame Vice before.

Experimenting with several body positions, I found that a key to involuntaries in either spread eagle or rolled half-way between a side and on-belly position. I need to have my butt splayed open to reduce friction between my glutes and the Vice's bulky abutment arm. That done, the small involuntaries emerge.

Cleaned and lubed for orgasm, I've found breathing patterns that work well with vibe mode #1. Once my breathing and the vibe blend for 15 to 20 minutes, mild rectal contractions start moving the Vice. This is a very tiny autofuck and so far there are no major waves but the 'familiar pattern' is definitely there.

The best combo so far is one complete breath every four vibe cycles and I get back a rectal involuntary about every other breath where the tiny movement transfers the point of max-vibe between my sphincter to my prostate.

Best involuntaries are when position is belly-spread eagle with the toes pointed inward (not the most comfortable). Second best is belly-spread eagle (toes straight). Poor third is on-back, lumbar pillow, feet flat on bed. Beyond that, other positions result in less distinct involuntaries as the abutment arm becomes more restricted.

Problem: I crave some easy/gentle nip action to move this forward. But, my nips are getting burried and most arm positions are uncomfortable in the better body positions. In the back position, the nip action is great but the
    Vice is not making contact with my best spots and the invountaries are sporadic.

So, I'm looking at other options for nip stim. Supple nips are one possibility, another would be e-stim on just the left nip (the better of the two). That would be between a TENS pad on the left Pec (near the nip) to something on the left nipple. (no stim crossing the chest)

Any ideas ?
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, rook.

E-stim should work for nipple excitement. I've seen many pix on the Web of e-clips on nips.

Having experimented with e-stim a fair amount, I advise extreme caution when using them above the waist. Based on your comment, I think you're aware of the heart-stopping potential of these things. As you may know, I use e-stim for pain relief on my lower back and rotator cuff area on my upper back/shoulder joint. The current seems to stay fairly shallow so I don't think there's a whole lot of risk, but even so it makes me a bit nervous.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • rookrook
    Tks Dave. Based on this morning's progress, I think I've got this nailed.

Am starting out on my back, soles of feet together, knees spread wide and nips available (they pop right up when the vibe starts working on my prostate. This thing comes on very quickly and in less than 5 minutes on my back I'm on my belly and the in-voluntaries are steady enough to not need any nip action. From there onward the train is on rails !

No need for any estim on this ride.