Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

where to go from here, nipple stim
  • legace
    I started nipple play about 8 months ago when i read about it online. I Dont do it too much, maybe a few times a month. I have a few questions about it.

When i do nipple play i get a tickling feeling/electric shock in either my prostate or a little closer to the anus. Not actually sure where it is, all i know is its not the penis, even though nipple play can get me erect lightning fast if i want to. The feeling is neither really pleasurable or uncomfortable,it doesnt linger, it last half a second and is gone. Was just wondering what it is and if i can build upon this into something or not?

Is there a way to extend the play? I find that after about 2 minutes or so of this my nipple will lose sensation and i cant create the feeling anymore. I do not think that I`m over doing it as i am using very light touches every 3-5 seconds.

When i first started doing this i use to get a "sick feeling" , any one else ever had that? Seems to have diminished now ,just curious as to what it is.
  • rookrook
    My nip play is based on, "less is more." Suggest going for even lighter flicks and touches. Once my nips are erect, I stim them though an well-worn, cutoff tee-shirt to cushion my touch.

Sick feeling -- perhaps just an energy build in your navel chakra. Relax, breathe, focus on your prostate and cherish that "feeling of nausea" -- at a lower level it might well develop into a p-wave then onward to a dry-O.
  • slimjm
    After my pre-warmed Eupho has been in a few minutes and I'm relaxed, I lightly tickle my nipples to get them erect and then continue with light tickles and brushes which sends electric like tingles to my prostate which is then followed by a super hard, fast erection. Within a minute or two, warm pre-orgasmic sensations build in my pelvis and if it's going to be a powerful session in terms of super-O's I'll suddenly feel something like a wave of nausea that spreads out over my abdomen for a couple seconds. Then, maybe not a half minute later, a tremendous orgasm will follow that feels like I'm ejaculating as intensely as you could imagine for a prolonged time though I'm dry throughout. I have had single orgasms last almost ten minutes or they will come in waves over that to a somewhat longer period of time, but then they begin to fade at which point I'm so relaxed I quit and go to sleep. The effects on erection quality and traditional orgasm with my wife, particularly if we can have sex within the following 24 to 48 hours, is incredible.
  • Linghaman
    The advice less is more truly holds for me. I usually focus on the sensations of the building pleasure with out touching my nips. Then as the pleasurable tingling establishes itself I will very lightly and very intermittantly flick and tease my nipples. Each flick will elicit a direct jolt to my prostate and anus. I time the touches to accent the synchopated pleasure spasms, serving to tease them to a higher level. After a bit, I stop the nip stim and just focus on the pleasurable feeling itself. It will usually establish itself and build to a string of pleasure - orgasmic pulses that go on and on until they give out. As soon as they give out I begin teasing my nip again pushing me closer and closer to another set, thern I stop and let them have their way. I do this over and over again for as long as they will continue. So far my record is 2.5 hours. BTW, my left nip is more responsive than my right.
  • slimjm
    Interesting, bigguy. I've not found one nipple more responsive than the other, but like you, I don't overdo nipple stimulation, just teasingly enough to help the pleasurable feelings build. Two and a half hours is quite a record. In my case, after about 15 to 20 minutes max of having orgasms, their intensity begins to fade but actually I don't fight it as I'm usually so thoroughly relaxed and satisfied at that point I simply quit and go to sleep.