Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Has anyone seen these same/similar products from the parent company?
  • rck
    I found these online and I'm pretty sure it's the parent company of Aneros (or vice versa). One looks like the Helix, another the SGX, and the third is completely new (and intriguing). Is this the same company, and why the duplication?

Prostate Massage Products

By the way, they have lube that is packaged identically to the Marksman.
  • rookrook
    Hi rck,

Nice hunting !

You are correct. High Island Health is the parent company. Aneros (although it has a larger total market) is the subsidiary. HIH product marketing is aimed solely at the alternative therapies market while Aneros is the outgrowth of B.F. Mayfield's early discoveries of dry-Orgasms.

They both ship from the same Houston address and if you order from Aneros, the return address is shown as "HIH".

The PS-New is actually one of the very early "Classic" designs and is popular with several gents in this Forum. It's offered in the Aneros Volcano pack. Those two little bumps on the head visually fascinate me so, one of these days, there will be a PS-New in my toybox.

hth rook