Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Is there a difference between an anal orgasm and a prostate orgasm?
  • rck
    I haven't had either (if they are separate things), but was reading in the forum some posts that made them out to be separate things. If they are separate, how so (in feel, reaction, etc.)? And, if they are separate, can women have anal orgasms? Thanks, and sorry if its a stupid question.
  • rookrook
    Here's a thread that might be helpful:

-- http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/incorrect-rewiring-15652/ --

Please don't take the thread title seriously. There's nothing "incorrect" about any rewiring; unless, you are suddenly attracted to a relationship with a Komodo Dragon ! :D
  • rck
    LMAO...that was funny! Thanks for the link.

[QUOTE=rook;100075]Here's a thread that might be helpful:

-- http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/incorrect-rewiring-15652/ --

Please don't take the thread title seriously. There's nothing "incorrect" about any rewiring; unless, you are suddenly attracted to a relationship with a Komodo Dragon ! :D
  • hydrogen
    [QUOTE=rck;100074]I haven't had either (if they are separate things), but was reading in the forum some posts that made them out to be separate things. If they are separate, how so (in feel, reaction, etc.)? And, if they are separate, can women have anal orgasms? Thanks, and sorry if its a stupid question.

Actually I'm curious about this as well.

I guess they're the same biological thing. But in our mind we generate some chemicals to have different experiences, like getting a wet BJ from a young hot sexy girl or from an old ugly dude.

I didn't know what I was talking about since I had little experience with anal sex and aneros high.
  • tj246
    i am new to this an here
    i just ordered my first one i got the started kit with lube cant wait for it to come in
    i have read an i have so many questions
    can i do it my self an i am lock in chastity can i milk myself with it with sucess
    i read that if i put it in an just contract my muscles i dont have ot actually move it in out to messarge my prostate to milk myslef an get cum dirppings

love to hear about this in time when it arrives leave me note or email me thanks