Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

To those who have Aneros orgasms on a regular basis and have tryed peggng.
  • info:- Pegging = girl with strap on shaggin ya arse basdicaly :-)

Hay :-)

This is someting ive been curious about coz it sounds like itll be alot of fun :-D. If your able to have dry orgasms pretty regulaly with yoru aneros, lets say, there is now zero prob for you having them with it or even if you can now have those type of orgasms even without it now, do you think or perhaps know if pegging would then work?

Reason i ask is theres strap-on type things out there for the girl where it goes inside her and the motion of it on her g-spot when shagging a guys arse would make her cum and if im able to have dry orgasms from her that way it could be alot of fun :-D

Cheers :-)
  • imperiumimperium
    There is a search button, i understand when its abstract stuff you are asking about.

But next time typing "pegging" into the search bar may be a better way to spend your time.

https://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/pegging-12910/

Edit: sorry if i came off rude that is not my intention.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, TGN.

Yes, pegging is tons O fun, especially if you can Super-O already. Plenty of "dry" Os while pegging and the wife enjoys the mini-Os from the driver end of the Feeldoe. Check out the Pegging thread in this forum.

Cheers,

Dave
  • Ah thx alot guys! :-D
    I'll read througt he link imperium cheers and thx for the positive summery experainces ten_s_nut! :-D