Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Anyone use while driving?
  • mre4you
    I was wondering if you can drive while having your prostate massaged. I am a novice user and had a idea about driving but didn't know if this would be a good idea. Can it hurt me? (i mean besides if i am in a accident) Did a search but was unable to find anything.

Anyone had success with this if it can be done.
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=mre4you;99840]I was wondering if you can drive while having your prostate massaged. I am a novice user and had a idea about driving but didn't know if this would be a good idea. Can it hurt me? (i mean besides if i am in a accident) Did a search but was unable to find anything.

Anyone had success with this if it can be done.

There's a whole thread on this. The operative search word is "DON'T"

Good way to qualify for a Darwin award -- http://www.darwinawards.com/ --

See: -- http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/dont-drive-while-using-aneros-15121/ --
  • mre4you
    Ok thanks. It was just an idea that had come up in my mind when i was relaxing. Seems like a interesting idea. I was not going to be driving in the city. was thinking of driving to visit someone who is not on main roads. If I suddenly had a break through, in the city is not the place to do it. I have not had a whole lot of success but i am new and i will get the hang of it sooner or later.
  • PommiePommie
    As rook has said "don't even think about it". Having any sort of orgasm, let alone a super-o while at the wheel of a moving vehicle would be tantamount to committing suicide.

I actually can't imagine how one would be able to concentrate on the sensations being developed by an Aneros while simultaneously concentrating on driving a vehicle, regardless of the situation. They simply could not be compatible! But then I'm not really very proficient at multi-tasking!
  • Don't do it!!! I had an unbelievable session including a huge penile ejaculation without stimulation just prior to going out and had the most unbelievable aftershocks as I was going down the road.

Started huge pelvic contractions and by the time I could get under control was driving 70 mph in a 45 and didn't even know it.