Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Would using the Aneros cause anal seepage to be a problem, or would it prevent that?
  • tycioltyciol
    This looks like a fun device to try out, but I am worried, since you need to relax your sphincter muscles to get it in, is there a chance they might become relaxed all the time and not be able to keep my poop in?

Is there a way to train the muscles to become strong so that when we are not using this device that they will close up very tightly and no poop will escape? I am worried because I don't want to become incontinent for messing around back down there.
  • rumelrumel
    tyciol,
    [QUOTE=tyciol;99597]This looks like a fun device to try out, but I am worried, since you need to relax your sphincter muscles to get it in, is there a chance they might become relaxed all the time and not be able to keep my poop in?FEAR NOT! Aneros use strengthens and tones your muscles, you will develop greater control, not less, over your Pelvic Floor muscles. The very act of practicing/using these devices will train your muscles. I have read nearly every post in the General Discussion Forum and cannot recall even one person reporting incontinence problems (either urinary or bowel) due to their use of Aneros massagers. Provided you use proper lubrication procedures, the Aneros devices are simply too small to cause dilation tearing of the anal sphincter muscles that could lead to anal incontinence.