Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Unexpected, but incredible
  • Pbmazda32
    My Aneros sessions have been getting more and more intense as time goes on. I have been strictly using the "do nothing" approach and switching between my progasm ice and my vice (no vibe). At times i feel like I'm having a normal orgasm but it pushes through my whole body, and it gets more intense as time goes by.

Well, today that "push" made its way into my head. I could feel it. Its like my brain was being massaged. kinda weird, but after a little while i was vaguely aware of my body. I could feel a slight coolness on my skin and everything else was just gone. nothing left but pleasure/happiness. I felt like my body had grown in size and then i was somewhere above it or around it but not quite in it.

I haven't felt or experienced any of the uncontrollable shakes or tremors I read from others, but what I experienced today was amazing and unbelievable, but from my experience with the Aneros, it's only going to get better.

Anyone else experienced anything like this? I feel kinda strange but I'm not making this up.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Pbmazda32,

As I said many years ago, this stuff is out of one's normal frame of reference and may seem strange at first, but it is nonetheless very real! What you have related is entirely consistent with the process of rewiring. With respect to the tremors or shaking, this is but one possible manifestation of this response...it is possible that you will not experience these things at all. As you have deduced...it will indeed get better. Stay with it, remain open to everything that comes your way and things will reveal themselves to you in time.

Enjoy,

BF Mayfield
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Pb;

The "head trip" you described was the main thing that struck me during my very first Super-O. Having experimented a lot with LSD many decades ago, I thought I was having a flashback into tripping. During a Super-O the head trips can get very hallucinogenic. These days, when I feel the energy wave ("push" as you called it) get up my body to my neck, I tend to short circuit it with control techniques so I don't zoom off into tripping-like experiences. I much prefer the body-centered rushes. Occasionally, it all happens so fast that I end up in a head trip anyway.

As for the shakes, spasm and tremors so many Aneros-philes love to have, I do my best to short-circuit those as well. Sure, they come with big Os and pleasure spikes, but you can get the Os without the thrashing around.

Whatever you experience, just enjoy it. As Mayfield pointed out, there's more to come. (pun intended, sorry)

Best Regards,

Dave