Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

OK, just figured out what works for me....
  • OK, my hands are still shaking, an my hands a quivering.

I had bought the original Aneros about 5 years ago... tried it off and on.. Found it really pleasurable while having sex, and normal orgasm was vastly more increased.

So, I found the little bugger when I was cleaning out my drawers(so to speak). Did the whole clean out last weekend, and nadda. I guess I wasn't relaxed enough.

So, short story long.... Got home tonight from work, started reading the forums, and decided WTF, let's give it another try.

Didn't do the clean out thing, Used a 2 CC syringe for the anal lube side, and slicked that bad boy up w/ KY.

Laid down on the bed, watched TV for about 30 minutes, and started to feel I had too pee, but realized it was go time. I was laying on my side, and started pushing the handle down a lil at a time, and then regulated strokes slow to fast. When I thought I was just abou there, I turned over to my stomach, put a pillow under it, so my penis wasn't touching the sheets, and started using my sphincter muscles while still pushing down on the handle... OMG, WTF!

Just my experience, and wanted to share... perhaps it will help other newbies. Yes, I will try it again this weekend w/o the handle push and we'll see how it goes.
  • Hi.
    Looks like you've had a taster of what this thing can do after all this time. I had a taster after only 2 or 3 turns.
    There's alot mentioned on this site about wiring and re-wiring.
    Well I think when I had my pleasant time with it a few weeks ago I think I might have fused the whole lot.
    I'm now awaiting for an electrician to re-wire me now. :)
    Anyhow, I seem to be going backwards in my quest, lets hope your going forward huh ?
    Good luck on your quest
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    MTBRdm1971,

I would strongly suggest that you try the Aneros at this point without any manipulation. As you may know, the Aneros was designed to be powered by one's anal contractions only! It is a
    handsfree device. Driving the Aneros by hand can be harmful under certain circumstances. Beyond this, there is a much more powerful experience possible when the massager is allowed to respond naturally and freely to voluntary and involuntary contractions. Check it out. If have no response with contractions alone, you might try using gentle assistance that gradually transitions into anal contracts alone.

lovehole,

For many people the path to the Super O is a process of
    two steps forward...one step back. Don't let this discourage you, it is entirely normal. Many users anticipate that this will be like most other types of learning that they've known... with fairly linear results. This is not necessarily the case. The path to the Super O involves, physical, psychological and emotional components, and any one of these can produce challenges for you. It often takes time to sort these things out. Remain open and feel your way...

BF Mayfield
  • BusterBuster
    [QUOTE=B Mayfield;99535]For many people the path to the Super O is a process of two steps forward...one step back. Don't let this discourage you, it is entirely normal.

Sometimes for me, it was 1 step forward and 2 steps back! While it can be discouraging, you just need to keep moving and it will unveil itself to you.
  • airbagairbag
    I currently don't have much privacy and had to stop my aneros sessions. I don't want the noise I make to alert anyone. So, today is my first session in hmm, two weeks ? I feel desensitized. It was pleasant, but nowhere as good as my last sessions have been. Not a single orgasm, too. I guess I have to start rewiring from scratch.

I know 2-3 times per week is the recommended frequency. Clearly, frequency of aneros sessions plays a role, as does masturbation/ejaculation. I currently do not masturbate with ejaculation at all, only aneros.

I used to have sessions 2 times per week. What works the best for you to get sensitive ? I know there's a poll on the other subforum, but it's not exactly the same thing. Just because someone has sessions 2 times a day doesn't mean it's best.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, airbag.

When I started with Aneros devices eight months ago, I practiced every day for 1 hour. It took two weeks to get to a Super-O. Then, I had sessions every two or three days. About four months ago I started sleeping with the Aneros inserted almost every night. The exceptions are when my wife wants to have sex right at bedtime. You might say I'm at the extreme end of the user spectrum.

Note that overnight use is not recommended practice for a lot of reasons, though I haven't had any problems.

I'd suggest that you adopt whatever frequency of use makes sense to you.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Airbag,

While I have written more extensively on this elsewhere (see the WIKI), the short answer is that the frequency of one's sessions should be related to one's own level of arousal more than anything else. I've always suggested that people reflect on what their frequency of traditional masturbation was prior to their involvement with the Aneros. For some the answer will be once or more per day while for others it may be once or twice a week! There is no restriction on how much one can use the Aneros, however, optimum results are achieved when the device is used in conjunction with some measure of arousal. The suggestion of 2 to 3 times per week is an arbitrary number that involves some averaging of the results of user's polls. Dave, has this right, develop a session schedule that makes sense for you. Understand that there is nothing written in stone here....play with this and adjust to taste.

BF Mayfield

Feel your way......and things will reveal themselves to you.
  • Billy11
    [QUOTE=airbag;99659]I currently don't have much privacy and had to stop my aneros sessions. I don't want the noise I make to alert anyone. So, today is my first session in hmm, two weeks ? I feel desensitized. It was pleasant, but nowhere as good as my last sessions have been. Not a single orgasm, too. I guess I have to start rewiring from scratch.

One way you could cure your privacy issue is to take your aneros on the trail with you. If you happen to live somewhere that you can go outdoors where you know nobody will see or hear you, you can have your sessions there. Plus being outside for me really ramps up the arousal. You feel so exposed and alive and more aware of the moment. It's awesome. If you can do this then you can get some exercise plus have as many aneros sessions as you want without having to worry about your neighbors or roommates hearing or seeing you.
  • priapusonepriapusone
    Yes, almost never happens when on the obviosly,without lots of practice!
  • 420E
    @billy going out doors is a great idea.
    I live by the beach and know of a few hidden jems and have yet hit use all of them
    The sound of the waves crashing and nature. And knowing that I am drowned out.
    I know not evryone has something thing that but it shouldn't be too hard to find a remote place.
    -e
  • Billy11
    For sure 420E, Unless you live in a big city there's got to be a place you can find in nature with no worries of anybody stumbling upon you. Fortunately where I live I've got many to choose from ;-)