Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros Vice Wins the 2011 AVN "O" Award For Outstanding Male Product Design
  • support
    July 8th, 2011 - The AVN Novelty Expo "O" Awards Show

Hello Aneros Community Members,

This just in - we are thrilled to announce that the Aneros Vice has won this year's AVN "O" Award for Outstanding Male Product Design! The 3rd Annual "O" Awards Show honors "outstanding achievements in the pleasure products industry, including design, innovation, marketing, distribution and retailing," and this year the Vice has taken home the prize in the increasingly competitive male products market. We are excited and honored to receive this prestigious distinction.

We could release new products at a much faster rate than we do. One person actually described our long product cycles as "glacial." But as we've said before, our products are thoughtfully and meticulously created. They are of a standard that you can't find anywhere else, and this quality can't be rushed.

The Aneros Vice has truly been a labor of love for us, spurring much internal discussion and debate, and then taking years to perfect the shape and a considerable amount of ramping up to develop the vibrator, which we now feel is best in class. The result is what we consider to be the best vibrating prostate stimulator available today and this industry award certainly backs up our sentiments.

For more information about the awards and to see the other products the Vice was up against visit AVN "O" Award Categories & Nominees.

Thank you to everyone here - your continued support is a driving force for us to do what we do.

Aneros Support
  • strugglerstruggler
    That's great! Perhaps Aneros should offer a discount in celebration! :)
  • NeuroNeuro
    Congrats... well deserved and overdue!
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, Aneros Support.

Congrats on winning the AVN award and your excellence in this genre of products!

I'm a big fan of the Vice and use it every other day, alternating with Eupho, another great design.

Not to be excessively critical, but one thing I wouldn't rate as a "10" in the Vice is the vibe. Yes, it is wonderful once you get up the learning curve, but it's a steep and long climb to a Super-O. I'd give the vibe an "8."

Cheers,

Dave
  • tokertoker
    [QUOTE=struggler;99327]That's great! Perhaps Aneros should offer a discount in celebration! :)

nice but somehow i think they will go the other way
    i think its a great design but the vibe is just not up to it i would spend a kings ransom on batteries if it was the vice body with the inner workings of the lelo billy i would gladly pay the asking price but £100 is is almost double what the billy costs i would say that they are asking too much
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Congrads! Long overdue praise I think! :)
  • artformartform
    CONGRATULATIONS Aneros and HIH!!! :D :D :D

The Vice/Vibe is an astounding new approach for Aneros, and for working with the male prostate glad awakening, amplification and therapy treatments at an even higher level!!

Thrilled with mine and what it has assisted me in reaching to date!! Onward with the prostate massage revolution!!! :D

artform