Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Question about Which Prostrate Massager to Buy
  • geneva54
    I'm new to this forum and also Aneros products.

I'm trying to find the best prostrate massager for my specific use.
    I am looking for one that I can use while I'm sitting down in a chair.
    I was going to buy the Helix but then noticed that the new Vice specifically mentions that it is the first
    prostrate massager that you can sit with.

So does this mean that the other prostrate massagers can't be used while you are sitting?

I have used a vibrating butt plug before while sitting but it felt kind of uncomfortable.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, geneva.

True, the Vice is ready to sit on right out of the box. Many of the others can be made comfortable for sitting by cutting off the curly part of the tail, leaving a flat, straight "bobbed" tail. Takes 3 minutes to do, including sanding of the cut edges.

The best deal for starting out is either the MGX or SGX, depending on your height. If you buy one from this website, there is a 90-day money-back guarantee, which will be handy if you turn out to be one of the guys who isn't satisfied with the results.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • The_BishopThe_Bishop
    Peridise is the most comfortable to sit on while inserted.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Bishop;

Yes, Peridise is comfortable to sit on, but it's not a prostate massager. I think geneva might be disappointed by anal-only stimulation when he is expecting prostate action.

Cheers,

Dave
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=geneva54;99263]... snip ...
    I am looking for one that I can use while I'm sitting down in a chair.

Major variables -- the chair and the mass/firmness of one's gluts. And as TSN pointed out, your height or trunk length becomes more critical. As does any prostate enlargement.

Note: For the type orgasms most of us are seeking, a prone position is where most of us want to be.

Here's some TMI about my chairs and "tools": 6 foot tall, 181lb., moderately enlarged prostate.
    -- Helix with a tail happens to engage with a deep seam in a large leather recliner in my Den. Nice ride! Though I'd call it unsuitable for a firm surface.
    -- Tailess SGX works out well in a softer TV-room style Laz-Z-Boy recliner (foam and fabric). Excellent ride with the head of the SGX firmly engaged with the mid-line of my prostate.
  • geneva54
    Thanks for the info. I already ordered the Vice. I like the option of having a vibrator also.
    If I can return within 90 days if it doesn't feel right is great.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    geneva;

Only the MGX and SGX have the guarantee.

Have fun with the Vice!

Cheers,

Dave
  • geneva54
    Well I hope it works alright.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    geneva;

I love my Vice and I'd bet you'll love yours too. Use a partly run-down battery if it's too strong.

Cheers,

Dave
  • geneva54
    I got my Vice yesterday and used it last night.

Here are my feelings on it. Of course I can only compare it to butt plugs that I have used in the past.

It seems to fit fine with no discomfort and easy to sit down with it in.
    I'm glad that I got the vibrating type. I really liked the sensation. I used the setting where it kind of cycles up and down.
    I really liked how it felt but didn't feel like I was having any type of orgasm down there.

The vibrating setting button is a hassle to use since you have to get your finger down there someone to change settings or turn it off.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    geneva;

Glad to hear you're enjoying your Vice.

As for getting an orgasm from it, well, that's another story entirely. I gathered from your previous posts that this is your first Aneros device. The only way you'll get help towards orgasms with it will be to follow the guidelines in the Wiki, linked at the top of this page. But, since the Vice is the only vibrating Aneros and the Wiki only addresses non-vibe devices, I suggest you remove the vibe and follow the Wiki along as if the Vice had no vibe. Think of the vibe-less Vice as a softer, more comfortable Aneros Progasm.

The path to orgasms with Aneros devices can be long. The key is relaxation, deep relaxation; relaxation of muscles you probably don't know you have. Once you've achieved any kind of O without the vibe, then it will make sense to insert the bullet and see what happens. Even though I was already capable of Super-Os with Helix and Eupho, it took me another month of practicing every day to get one with the vibe in the Vice. Not an easy task, but worth the effort.

Best of luck to you,

Dave