Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Here's an anal lube that's actually good for you
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, all.

I've switched my lube preference from Olive Oil to Walnut Oil. I bought it at the local supermarket, Safeway. Aside from better, longer-lasting lubrication properties, this stuff is good for you nutritionally, assuming it can be absorbed through the rectal wall, which is likely, though I'm no expert in those biological processes. (Perhaps someone here can comment on rectal absorption of oils?)

The added benefit is from Omega 3 fatty acids in the oil. Most people who want this dietary supplement ingest Omega 3 in fish oil capsule form.

Here's the Wiki on Walnut Oil:

Walnut oil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Happy anerosing and...

Cheers,

Dave

PS. I originally bought Walnut Oil for this excellent salad dressing recipe: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Raspberry-and-Walnut-Vinaigrette-11951
  • Turnrow
    Dave

Have you abandoned the layer of vaseline as the base lubricant on your aneros and your anus? I have been following your lead on that. Do you now use only the Walnut Oil?

Thanks
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Turnrow;

I still use a thin layer of Vaseline under the oil when I'm doing overnights w/ Aneros. For "normal" sessions of less than 2 hours, I'm using Walnut Oil by itself, and not much of it. No pre-lube or injection.

Didn't mention the overnights and Vaseline in my post because the manufacturer and lots of members here frown on leaving the Aneros device inserted all night long. Deleterious health effects, yada, yada, yada. I haven't had any problems with it.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • RipTheJacker
    [QUOTE=ten_s_nut;99221]Hello, all.

I've switched my lube preference from Olive Oil to Walnut Oil. I bought it at the local supermarket, Safeway. Aside from better, longer-lasting lubrication properties, this stuff is good for you nutritionally, assuming it can be absorbed through the rectal wall, which is likely, though I'm no expert in those biological processes. (Perhaps someone here can comment on rectal absorption of oils?)

The added benefit is from Omega 3 fatty acids in the oil. Most people who want this dietary supplement ingest Omega 3 in fish oil capsule form.

Here's the Wiki on Walnut Oil:

Walnut oil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Happy anerosing and...

Cheers,

Dave

PS. I originally bought Walnut Oil for this excellent salad dressing recipe: Raspberry and Walnut Vinaigrette Recipe at Epicurious.com

dave -

of course it can be absorb through the mucosa of the rectum (and to a degree the anus) - butt it's not necessarily the healthiest Omega - 3 ...

fish oil is the gold standard, as it tends to be (variably) richest in the two essential Omega -3's => DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), and EPA (icosapentaenoic acid)

... so mate in the interest of yer cardiovascular health please stick a couple sardines or kippers up yer butt at playtime!

actually there are very high quality liquid fish oil Omega - 3's with no fishy taste or smell ...

butt if it were me i'd stick to the vegetable product(s)

... although i'm sure lubricante de penis is probably the best - if you've got it available

- rip
    :D
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=ten_s_nut;99221]Hello, all.

I've switched my lube preference from Olive Oil to Walnut Oil.... snip ...
    Happy anerosing and...

Cheers,

Dave

PS. I originally bought Walnut Oil for this excellent salad dressing recipe: Raspberry and Walnut Vinaigrette Recipe at Epicurious.com Great for "internal use only"
    -- also tried the salad dressing
    -- and the more "conventional" application mixed 1:2 with Shea Butter
    -- new internal use. As an accompaniment to Artichokes, a homemade Mayonaise Link: -- Christine Cooks: Walnuts Plus a Recipe for Home Made Walnut Oil Mayonnaise --

Nice! blessings rook