Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How has the Aneros chat helped you on you journey?
  • brine
    As many of you have, I have found a great deal of help being on the weekend chat. I was wondering what things you have learned about you own journey by being on the chat and conversing with other Aneros members. Please share.

For me, I have been coached in nipple stimulation and that has greatly enhanced my session experiences, leading me quickly to Super and Dry O's. I have also been given advise on how to move toward internal prostate stimulation by my wife.

I greatly appreciate the open and honest forum of the chat and would encourage everyone to take advantage of it. It has been a great benefit to me.

Brian
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, Brian.

Had it not been for encouragement from PleasureSeeker in chat, I would not have jumped into a pegging adventure. His comments regarding how his wife also had orgasms during pegging were the main persuaders. So, I'd like to thank both PleasureSeeker and Aneros Chat for a wonderful addition to our sex life.

Cheers,

Dave
  • brine
    Cheers to you, ten_s_nut too for giving me guidance on internal prostate massage. Working on it! Thanks!!

Brian
  • brine
    And a big thanks to ohmy06 for helping me gain a great deal of orgasmic pleasure through nipple stimulation. I use it all the time now!!
  • rookrook
    Aneros Chat served to clarify terminology in a practice where there are few definitions.

It provides quick answers, better given during real-time conversation rather than in the asynchronous environment of the Forum or PM. Good for correcting mis-information.

It has helped me understand sensual energy and it's relationship to my progress sensually and spiritually.

rook