Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

why does the vice instuctions say to use non glycerine lube
  • kapahulu
    just got me a vice in the mail came pretty quik, just was wondering why it says to use non glycerine lube.
    maybe aneros could sell some paraben free, glycerine free, water based lube. i dont see any ingredients listed for thier marksman lube and the id had parabens, so im just wondering since i have allergies to parabens its easy to find paraben free but most of them lubes are glycerine based.
    thanks
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    kapahulu,

Perhaps there is some confusion, the VICE may be used safely with glycerin based lubes. It is silicone lubricants that may not be used with the VICE, silicone preparations will degrade it.

BF Mayfield
  • thecritta
    Or maybe perhaps to put it more simple the glycerin in the lube will make you shit lol.
  • Badger
    If you're sensitive to glycerin, you'll get super-powerful urges to poop shortly after inserting. If so, you'll need a glycerin-free lube. Slippery Stuff Gel is one of the safest, longest-lasting, non-glycerin lubes out there. I'm very happy with it.
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=kapahulu;97646]just got me a vice in the mail came pretty quik, just was wondering why it says to use non glycerine lube.
    maybe aneros could sell some paraben free, glycerine free, water based lube. i dont see any ingredients listed for thier marksman lube and the id had parabens, so im just wondering since i have allergies to parabens its easy to find paraben free but most of them lubes are glycerine based.
    thanks
    As Brian Mayfield points out, silicone lube is a no-no with the Vice. It will soften & dissolve the smooth surface on the Vice.

Finding a waterbased lube without either Glycerin or Parabens is difficult. Even Slippery Stuff Gel has a trace of parabens. If periodic re-lubing isn't a deal-breaker you might try Astroglide Natural.

If you want more duration, vegetable oil or one of the Shea Butter based lubes might be worth a try. Hunting for one's 'ideal' anal lube can be great sport -- enjoy !
  • kapahulu
    thanks for all your help i have found some glycerine free paraben free stuff online and yes i know u cant use silicone lube with silicone toys i was just asking because the little sheet that came with the vice actually said not to use glyerine , i havent had trouble with glycerine in the lube but i do have allergies to parabens so i was just checking why the sheet that came in the box said not to use glycerine based lubes. maybe a mixup of what they really wanted to say?>?